Reviews for When Family Calls
Rebecca Walters chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Came across this whilst searching for some Chris stories. Very well written, love the interaction between Chris and Cole (Cole is especially witty). You haven't updated this for ages, so I'm hoping you haven't abandoned it altogether. Please continue!
charmed415 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
please get another chapter up it was seriously getting good thnks
Sarah Jenkins chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Great story! Came into the whole Charmed thing late and season 6 with Chris is my favorite. I hope you finish this story off, as it looks as though it's been some time since the last update. Please!
Von chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
It's rare to find a good Chris-Era story. I'm very much enjoying this, especially the depth to it.

I must confess myself a little disapointed ins the 'I hate you *blink* you're my son? I LOVE you!' turnaround.

Poor Chris. Way to make him feel like hes only loved as an idea, the idea of being family. He himself was hated.
Jazmingirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
hi please when you will update this story is fantastic
movieholic chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Please update soon, I'm dying to read more. I love how you portray Cole and Chris's relationship, this story is brilliant...I can't wait for more!
chalicity chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
OH MAN this is so tragically beautiful it makes me cry DX IN A GOOD WAY.
ariex chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
this is really good! i wish you hadn't stopped updating... i'd like to read the rest of the story.

nice job on the part of the story that you did do, tho.
Willow-98 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
This is really good. I want more! lol, I just thought I'd let you know that in case you decide to come back to it. ;D

Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So is there any hope of an update on this here story? I love love LOVE it and I still have hope to find out what's going to happen next - is it over/abandoned?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Awesome Charmed story, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

papa smurf chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Would you be willing to update this story if I promised I would cry with joy? This is so good!
brolly501 chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
good story
MargotTenser chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
I suppose all I can do is tell you how much I love this story and how desperately I still hope that you'll update. This is like the worst cliffie ever. I can't really imagine having Chris stuck in Wyatt's clutches forever...
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »