Reviews for When Family Calls
Von chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
It's rare to find a good Chris-Era story. I'm very much enjoying this, especially the depth to it.

I must confess myself a little disapointed ins the 'I hate you *blink* you're my son? I LOVE you!' turnaround.

Poor Chris. Way to make him feel like hes only loved as an idea, the idea of being family. He himself was hated.
Jazmingirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
hi please when you will update this story is fantastic
movieholic chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Please update soon, I'm dying to read more. I love how you portray Cole and Chris's relationship, this story is brilliant...I can't wait for more!
chalicity chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
OH MAN this is so tragically beautiful it makes me cry DX IN A GOOD WAY.
ariex chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
this is really good! i wish you hadn't stopped updating... i'd like to read the rest of the story.

nice job on the part of the story that you did do, tho.
Willow-98 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
This is really good. I want more! lol, I just thought I'd let you know that in case you decide to come back to it. ;D

~Willow
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So is there any hope of an update on this here story? I love love LOVE it and I still have hope to find out what's going to happen next - is it over/abandoned?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
AMAZING!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Awesome Charmed story, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala~
papa smurf chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Would you be willing to update this story if I promised I would cry with joy? This is so good!
brolly501 chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
good story
MargotTenser chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
I suppose all I can do is tell you how much I love this story and how desperately I still hope that you'll update. This is like the worst cliffie ever. I can't really imagine having Chris stuck in Wyatt's clutches forever...
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This story so rocked... Hope you plan to finish it one day!
Cirolane chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
This story is so great! Just... wow. I love it that you brought Cole into it, the whole 2004 was a miserable year, funny! On the whole Chris Wyatt thing, I don't think Wyatt could ever kill his brother, no matter what he says. And poor Luke being played like that, and Cole just leaning back and watching the show:P

This story is so good, and it's such a long time since you've updated it, I think it's time to change that. Please, please, please update soon. I'm just dieing to know more! Puh-lease *puppy dog eyes*
Secret Thought chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
PLEASE update soon, I'm so into this story right now.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »