Reviews for When Family Calls
Willow-98 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
This is really good. I want more! lol, I just thought I'd let you know that in case you decide to come back to it. ;D

Willow
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So is there any hope of an update on this here story? I love love LOVE it and I still have hope to find out what's going to happen next - is it over/abandoned?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
AMAZING!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Awesome Charmed story, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

Tala
papa smurf chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Would you be willing to update this story if I promised I would cry with joy? This is so good!
brolly501 chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
good story
MargotTenser chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
I suppose all I can do is tell you how much I love this story and how desperately I still hope that you'll update. This is like the worst cliffie ever. I can't really imagine having Chris stuck in Wyatt's clutches forever...
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This story so rocked... Hope you plan to finish it one day!
Cirolane chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
This story is so great! Just... wow. I love it that you brought Cole into it, the whole 2004 was a miserable year, funny! On the whole Chris Wyatt thing, I don't think Wyatt could ever kill his brother, no matter what he says. And poor Luke being played like that, and Cole just leaning back and watching the show:P

This story is so good, and it's such a long time since you've updated it, I think it's time to change that. Please, please, please update soon. I'm just dieing to know more! Puh-lease *puppy dog eyes*
Secret Thought chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
PLEASE update soon, I'm so into this story right now.
reyes chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
Oh, no! Please, don't tell me you are not writing any more...:( I've just noticed you haven't updated since January 2006... Why? Why did you leave a story as good as this one? I've been almost crying at one moment and laughing the next... You are great writing, please do pick this story up...
MargotTenser chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
So first the review. I really love this whole chapter. I love that you show how emotionally strong Chris is - the juxtaposition of his physical weakness and emotional power is really interesting. I love how clever and tough he is. I like how you show the fine line he walks between manipulating Lucy and allowing her to make the decision on her own - it shows again how he is holding on to his morality in a cruel world and also shows the more subtle prices Wyatt's world makes him pay. I loved this line: "Hm, he need a plan B and C and… pants." and I loved the moment where he realized Lucy loved Wyatt - on top of the hating-the-evil-overlord vibe there was a touch of little-brother-disgusted-by-big-brother's-love-life thrown in (maybe I am imagining this...)

NOW.

Please please please please PLEASE update this story. It's as close to perfect fanfiction as one can get - the characterizations are spot on and many layored and the plot is interesting and emotionally resonant. I know it's been a while, but I know about a zillion bazillion readers would be thrilled to have an update no matter how late it might be.

PLEASE!
lorena chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Have you forgotten your beautiful story? I love it! The characters are realistic, especially Wyatt, a Wyatt strong, harsh and tender ( I hate to read fictions where a bloody insane Wyatt kills his own family and live in a kind of Middle Age)and Cole, protective and sarcastic and also Leo, so troublesome. I wish you desire to complete "when family calls", the most beautiful story of fanfiction in my eye
Flippant Wisdom chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
"Can I have a slice of pie please?" "Pie?" "Apple, with ice cream. that would be good." "You want me to conjure you apple pie and ice cream." XD

That killed me right then and there. I'm not sure which I'm more impressed with: the fact Chris is still alive or the level of restraint Wyatt has. XD;;

;-; I just wish the story was complete - or at least continued. I love the way that you portray Cole's character in this. It's what I remember the most from it. I also love the way you've done Chris'. It's a lovely mix of a strong, determined adult and a steadily breaking child. All the characters are nicely, and believably done in this. Now if only there were more... *shot* XD
fisarcyona chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
cannot wait for an update this is one of the best stories I have ever read and I love how you have portayed Cole especially in the earlier chapters. Chapter one was my favourite. Question: are you going to have any of the future charmed children meets their past parents? Especially Phoebe meeting Drew and Paige meeting Amy (amazing characterization!).
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »