Reviews for Absence Makes The Heart
Missmia196 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow that was actually so cute that I can't even. They are just my otp, and you wrote them excellently. Kudos.
zoroXLuffy chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
beautiful! x
namelessxsoul chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awwww! Thats soooo adorable! So kawaii!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*fans self*

pure unadulterated love.

keep. writing. forever.
shiroi-chan113 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
nice! haha i think this is a really momokai pairing... they aren't ooc and you can tell that there is still the little rivalry going on. and i lmao when u made momo the seme! haha! that was unexpected. (haha!) thanks for writing it...

~Shiroi-chan
cominghome28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
"It's a souvenir keychain, with the name of a resort and an ugly pink and yellow plastic fish. It's the worst gift ever. Momo opens his mouth to tell Kaidoh that, but what he actually says is "Thank you." He thinks he'll hang it on his tennis bag."

This line is so so so awesome, I read it over three times. XD You did this pairing so well, I loved every last part of it. So in character. Very good job! Poor Momo, so frustrated throughout. :(
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Momo and Kaidoh are so cute together, neither able to admit in words how they really feel about each other. I love the pairing...

I love how you had them repeat that conversation, just switching people at the end!

Well written! Great read.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow, Momo is so funny. I can totally see him being so impatient. Cute MomoKai, and well written!
Hitorikiri no Neko chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aww, this was really sweet. I loved how the dynamic between them still made it seem like it was so very much them.
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is so cute! I love this pairing! :D
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is really close tio what i imagined when I thought yeaterday that i had to read a momoKai fic. Awesome.
willneveropenthiseveragainbye chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
so kawaii... _

make more,,XD
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
OMG! This is so cute! i love it! _
weelittleboots chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw, this is so cute! Seriously, it's really good. Muah to you.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006