Reviews for Magic Miracles
Amnisty chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I love your stories!
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I just love all your storys of Hellboy and Abe.I do hope you do more of them soon 3
LilyHellsing chapter 27 . 1/29/2009
You really amaze me!

Ive been glancing through all of the Magic series stories and Ive fallen in love with Abe even more (if its possible to go past eternal love that is ;P)

Its sucks that schools in my way or else Id read every chapter of every story thoroughly. However I am going to go back tomorrow and add them to my favs. and probably try to review most chapters. Its an outrage of how many little reviews you got; you deserved a lot more! :P Great job, I really mean it!
mrivera13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I'm sorry this is the last installment, but it's wonderful to see Abe in this light. Thank you.
Shtare chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
wats with this story? i read it a little while ago and is didn't have all the accented letter a. why did u add them?
sifra chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Hello again..wait,wait...THE FUCK! okay now that that's ou of my system i need say, dart...i though lewis was back again!i though that someone had died! but no Maggie's parents are alive! yes!please carry on with the series, i canot live without knowing!
Campy117 chapter 27 . 7/17/2008
I loved your story. I decided to read the entire thing before reviewing since it had been finished before i began reading it. I wish more people wrote stories as good as this one. Thanks for writing it,

M.A.C
Unolai chapter 27 . 10/2/2007
I thought it would be only fair if I read your ENTIRE series before reviewing. I mean, it only took me a couple of DAYS.

I love it! Especially because Maggie isnt a MarrySue at all. Shes a human-being, with weaknesses and fears. Their relationship isn't perfect either, which makes it more believable. I hate it when writer's make a relationship perfect, without fights and 'break-ups'. You've done a great job!

I love the twins! *hugs them*
Wolfinson chapter 27 . 7/12/2007
Hey, can you make a story that's a few years later? I think that you have the talent to do it, I just hope you will get enough motivation and a cheering peanut-gallery to egg you on. I love your series and went from 10PM to 3AM reading all of it. It was AWESOME!
Kemurikat chapter 27 . 5/1/2007
Lovely story! And I can definitely see how Abe and Maggie's relationship could be a heck of a lot more complicated than Hellboy's and Liz's!
Raging Raven chapter 27 . 2/10/2007
Great job.
LadyLoin chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I wanted to read the whole series before I reviewed. I did. Beautiful work. I really hope that I get to read more about everyones adventures in your well crafted universe.
dog youkai jane chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
...wow...that's all i can say, wow.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 27 . 11/3/2006
This was a great series. You're a very good writer. And my mom used to make that eggy in a basket. I always loved it.
TheSongOfNature chapter 27 . 7/11/2006
the next instalment soon...right?