Reviews for The Hanyou, the Houshi, and the Hot Spring
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
lol! You have made Miroku into a hilarious drunk - to everyone out of arms length.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
[chuckles] Very amusing.
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this made me laugh. i love stories that make me laugh. the characterizations for a drunk hanyou and monk were so entertaining. the fuzzy logic train was perfect. thank you so much for this story.
breathlessinside chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
God, that was very funny! Thank you for sharing this!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hysterical. Thank you so much.

Lovely and incharacter.

Sadly, Miroku had a decent train of thought! I loved Inu's threat though :D
oink12345678910 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Oh. My. God. Best story ever. 'Nuf said x3
Miako-sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
lol. I love this. OH MY GODDESS! this is so funny. I think Miroku's trail of thought derailed. lol. Damn, those two were beyond drunk, they were totally shit-faced! Completely sloshed! lol so funny. Your a man, Im a man... LOL DAMMIT BOY! Man, it bet they both feel it in the morning! And 500 years ago they had neither sunglasses nor asprin! hehehe.
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Great Fanfic!
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
hilarious
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Silly Miroku. Sango'd kill ya anyway, man, woman, and especially child.

Nice work.
AubreyWitch chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hee. And this one cracked me up. You're amazing. :D
H. S. Hines chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
ROFL, that was GREAT. A hilarious groping moment between friends. I really love it. Also, an unrelated note, from reading your profile-I also had stopped writing for a long time until InuYasha fanfic came along and lured me back. Funny how it can do that...

~Xak
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
this chapter was HILLARIOUS! i never even thought about what would happen in a situation like that. lol, poor, drunk miroku! u don't like him a whole lot, do u? always putting him in awkward situations. lol.