Reviews for My Heart Is in the Hand You Hold
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was a great story. So cute and sweet and fluffy! X3
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very sweet and sensitive, while also totally in-character; the bit about Colette and Lloyd's "history" together was also very nicely done. Great work!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Get better? Whaddaya mean 'get better'? Are you disesed or something.
Ashley Jo chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
that was really good.
luvluvkisskiss chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
i luv this oneshot so much its so sweet :D

the best colette/lloyd ive ever read, i tried to find others like it but this ones the best :D:D:D

~luvluv~kisskiss~
Malink64 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aah its so cute! ah im like obssessed with this stuff! I love their personalities in this story, something about them just makes it so good! Please write more of these!
LuLu chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that was awesome! :D:D:D

~LuLu~
aaron chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was wonderful, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more from you soon, thanks. :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
*sniff**sniff*

That was so cute
Yamchas Big Pants chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I dunno if I've already reviewed it, because I think I've read it before...no matter, beautiful and so in character. I love it!
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
He. Good Colloyd always makes me smile.

My only beef is that the ending was VERY fast paced. You might want to add a little more tension or suspense for the big confession. But I absolutley ADORE Colette's monolouge. It was just so... Colette!

I think I'll add this to my favorites. :)
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is a very nice bit of fluff :) Both Colette and Lloyd seemed nicely in character. Great fic.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aww, I just love fluff between my favorite couples ! Sheelos is still my most favorite (least I think it is, I've been wacering between it and Colloyd recently _ ), but I just loved this fic. It's so sweet and I can easily imaging them doing say and thinking everything here. Very nicely done!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ah... marshmallow fluff. Good enough to eat! (stomach growls) Eh... perhaps literally so.
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
So cute!

Lloyd: Um...*blushes*

What's wrong? Don't like the fluffiness?

Lloyd: yeah...

Colette: I love this!

I bet you do, Colette...anyway, this was great. Keep up the good work!_