Reviews for Bankotsu's Lament
Charisse chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
how in the hell did you forget the "t" in not that's like forgetting the "r" in Reesee. Anyways i don't like that my dear friends so left it to the oringal story line kllling of Bankotsu. If he has to die kill him yourself, dont leave Naraku to the dirty work. That's for when Kikyo dies.
LacusXKira forever chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Awe that's so sad but I like it. I did something like that but it was Bankotsu's point of view of him thinking about Jakotsu's death and how he missed him. It's called I miss you.

But anyway good job I like it _
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Sad indeed, but very good!
Purtail chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh, so beautiful...and sad...
Kazune chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
...I want yaoi! . Jako-chan! Come back!
AcidFire101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
AAW so sad yet nice at least when the shichinintai all died they met up again in wherever they went
Wyrmses chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This is good so far. I'm surprised you wrote this so early after that eposode coming out. Hey, I'll have my own fanfic up soon. Maybe you could read it sometime. I hope you come up with the next chapter soon. Bye!
jori chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
you should of had sango come out instead of the little girl,becouse sango knows how it is to lose family and expetally(sp)a they would make a cute couple
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
::points stupidly:: Heey! I know that episode! I watched it the other night! ::feels proud somehow::

Personally, I think the Shichinin-tai deserve a bit more attention then Rumiko & co are giving them in the episodes. Like, at least one big, friggin, overexaggerated battle with all seven o' them versus the Inu gang or with a temporary alliance with the Inu gang against Naraku or something of the sort would definately be something to watch. Unlike all the "Duh Episodes" where they get practically nowhere and when they do get somewhere everyone knows it was going to happen. ...But anyway, I really liked this story, good work! ::adds story to favorites::
evuljenius chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
aww... bankotsu is tuning into a good guy.