Reviews for Echoes of the Past
CyberneticPathogen chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Are you ever going to pick up this story again? It's unusual and interesting to have Prowl as a gutter mech, and am insanely curious how he'll get his battle computer or if he'll become an enforcer. Update please!
Katea-Nui chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Shame there isn't more to this
Janneia chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Oooh... loving this story! Here's to hoping it'll be continued someday! 3
achillies-eel chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
loving this one too! Looks like Jazz is looking to get his head blown off. :D Write more soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww...

Poor Jazz.

Bed-ridden ans bored out of his CPU.

No fun at all.
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
*Grins* I like this fic! _ I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Kittona chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
your not going to leave it there are you? I'm curious to see what happens... Please update soon!
myrmidryad chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
aw! so cool! i guess jazz must bring prowl to meet viv at some point cos in the prologue she was going to skin prowl! yay! wait...that sounded wrong...

anyway, update soon pleasey please!

lol, jynx already doesnt like prowl! i find this very amusing! and shes older than both of them? hm. it makes sense - i just didn't picture it like that.

kudos for writing! update soon!
FloofWolfe chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Wow. Somehow, I imagined Prowl and Jazz's situations the other way around. I like you style, so update soon!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
You guys were right. I really had them mixed up at first. Great job yet again.

Somehow you guys make this so believable, I could totally take this as canon and just go with it. Goodness. You both rock my socks off.
Kyron chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
I love this :D When is more comin out? Huh? Huh? Huh?
TruebornChaos chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Dang...

Poor Prowl. Hate to be in his feet components right now. Sheesh, kid's got it tough. Do like the way TF's think in millenia and such.

And Jazz seems to have picked up some things since he came online. To bad cautiousness isn't one of them. Vivance had better keep an optic on him.

Yeah well... the longer I make a review, the more chance I'll say something stupid. I'm not really accustomed to using a lot of words at the same time. A bit like Blue actually. And to tell you the truth, the only reason I knew you did Jazz was 'cause you're the only one I know that uses 'sparkling'.
MariaShadow chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Oh heck, looks like Prowl's in for it this time. I really feel sorry for him, working so hard and not getting much for it, while Jazz sounds like he has everything handed to him. Fantastic work you two!
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Aw... poor Prowl. Things are just not working out for him are they? Oh well, I hope we get to see more baby Prowl and baby Jazz interaction soon! So please keep up the good work, I really enjoy this fic. _
Angelus Prime chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
At last, the fateful meeting!...which didn't come as I expected, but twice as interesting. It really figures that Prowl would meet Jazz hiding from him (unconsciously this time though) after brewing some trouble that he semi-caused. XD This proves to be very interesting. Update soon, k? D