Reviews for Phantom Codewalker
Violet chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
i'm not completely understand what Ken did to himself in the beginning, can you explain it to me please?
patrengkee chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Sweet :D
Octavo chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
Wow, what a concept for a story.

As concept stories go, it's not bad. Actually, I rather like a good concept story, and this is about the right length.

Nice Ryo theory, if it hadn't been later overwritten by official material. Could have worked well. Seems, though, that the Tamers storyline excludes this as a possibility. I like a good What If, too.

Interesting, bringing in another character Kageko. While it adds to the story, it detracts from the canon-plausibility. In my view, a good tradeoff.

I like the mythological references too.

Oh, and you write a very cool Tsukaimon. If I ever have to write a Tsukaimon, I now have a base for it. (As long as that's not plagiarism - plagiarism is bad.)
Tresa Cho chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Ah, the ending was a slight let down...

*reads ajora*

Onto the sequal!
Tresa Cho chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Love the story so far. I'm really impatient, so it might just be me who had a hard time reading the long paragraphs, but other than that you brought up awesome points that I've never thought of. Keep going.
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Yes, I'm writing another review.

This is one of those stories that one comes back to after too long and reads them again and remembers JUST how good it was the first time you read it. Wow. :) can't catch me, I'm reviewing a different chapter!

Again, all the applause and adulation in the world. Amazing.
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 5 . 6/12/2002
Wow. I didn't ever think I'd read this, but it kept eating away at me and I gave in...

REALLY GOOD. The plot was inspired. No other words are necessary. Love the research that went into this... I could write pages, but I'll just applaud.
MorE Ken and GoHan stories please chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
I read this on another site...tarnished wings... Really good! But then again I love anything if it has Gohan because the writter must have good taste! Great story, keep on writting!
s8Riot chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
Ajora, this was one great work of fiction.

When I first began reading it, I couldn't help but notice how many of the Digimon characters and the situations you presented them with were really OOC. Fortunately, as it went along the characters stayed true to their "new selves" that you've given them. So I really loved it. It was so much unlike Digimon that it became so much like an extension of it.

As for your writing style, it's fantastic. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Miss Yuko chapter 5 . 9/7/2001
Great story! I liked it a lot!
sine amorem chapter 5 . 7/14/2001
The writing astounded me. And it has reduced my review to this: More. Or I shall have your head on a platter.
Kymaera chapter 5 . 6/7/2001
Okay, quick question. Was it just my imagination or were you dropping hints that Salvi was Kageko in digimon form? I mean, I know you explained that she had gone back to Earth and was killed when the surgeons tried to remove the dark spores, but... am I reading too much into things or what? This fic was fantastic. The theory about Ryo and the codewalker idea and the fact that it had Kaiken (oddest of odd couples, and the most realistic one... if you can call it that). Was it just me or were there hints of Kenkeru in this? Perhaps I just like to read too much into simple friendship, but maybe not. I guess it doesn't help that I read a fic where the fact that they had so much in common is what brought them together. I loved what you did with this and I will definitely search out what you have written on the sequel, but it's far to early in the morning right now and I probably should be heading to bed. Very well done.
Soriangel169 Hikanei chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Nice Story. Keep writing.
Raistlin Majere chapter 5 . 5/29/2001
nice story!
Rachel Lynn too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 5/20/2001
I loved this fic, and I loved the way you explained things and the way you brought Ryo into the plot and how you characterized him. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to the sequel! Great, great fic!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »