Reviews for On Site
Eraman chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
this is funny i like it hope there is more
Cinn chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Ah latin - a magnet for insanity. I should know, I had to study latin for a whole year and it was never sane. Same goes for classics but that's a different story...

Please don't leave it here! I want to see what they do with weird latin speaking dude! Oh damn, I've remembered what we were actually taught in latin now, the name of one roman poet... I'll shut-up before I literally loose it.

Please continue, it's a good story!
Cip chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
so good so far! lovin the latin

BTW subtle hints tell me you're an LOTR fan too huh?
Lorency chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
*laugh* Another great chapter. What will happen next? Will they find a way to talk to the guy?
Kate Maxwell chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
this is so funny! Just like Scott and John teasing each other like that!

so what are they going to do with the mysterious guy currently unconscious in the pod?
Math Girl chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Hey, for the record, I love the way you write Gordon. He's still a smart aleck, but a funny, smart one, which is a cool way to play him. Alan, too, comes across well. Baby Jesus..! D Heh! In two words: Good work!
Lillehafrue chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Very funny! Although now the Scott thinks he "got" John, I wouldn't be surprised if John starts flinging a few more phrases Scott's way. And Gordon's was priceless too!

Really enjoying this. Can't wait to see where you're going.
Sam1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
You did a good job in pegging Gordon's part of the canversation. I loved it but he is in some deep crap when Scott gets him. Scott was not showing the best judgment when asking for the prankster's help.

Great job and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Math Girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Esto perpetua! (and Titus, too!) Far from being a ramble, this was fun. Heh! Dead end job... Go, John! )
Chemical Girl chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Yay another chapter. It wasn't rambling at all, I just loved John having a go at Scott, very funny. Update soon.
ms. imagine chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Hilarious, and entirely unique :) I'm just reeling that you've managed to slip all that Latin into a Thunderbirds fic!
Sam1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
That was absolutely hysterical. Poor Scott should have known better when John started with the first quote that he was in trouble. Great job and looking forward to more.
moonlightbear chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
LOL! that last part had me laghing... that was good! UPDATE SOON!
Agent Five chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Genius caffeine overload damned funny!

Love it.

This wasn't waffly. It was a welcome addendum to the chaos of 'what does one do with something one doesn't quite believe is acually there and what if it's dangerous?' scenario.

caput proximus quam primum sis
Lillehafrue chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
This is great! I absolutly loved John's latin quips at the end. I really love where this is going, please keep up the great work.