Reviews for Dogs Are Better
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ha. If you look at it that way, dogs ARE better. XD But these women know who their boys really are.
OTP chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
hehehehehehe indeed men are dogs like in the military and everything heheheheh nice one
theresa chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
men are like dogs-dumb, but trainable. i guess Roy

Ed and Al are the same!
Hououza chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Excellent stroy.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Puddles24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hm... Well that was definatly a differnt idea... But in a good way of course! Very nice!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Nice, very in character bor both of them.
SubtleKnife047 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Eh, this one was alright, but I felt it could have been more developed.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
(falls over laughing) The thought of such a conversation is really cute and quite believable. As a female, I find it a very amusing idea. The more serious side of the dialogue was well-handled and poignant, and the tiny addition of Winry thinking Roy was afraid of her was a lovely touch. Great fic!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
WOOT! I love this one shot so much. Please make more like it. Exploring these parts of their personalities in conversation instead of monologue rocks! I love people who use everyday problems and euphemisms in fanfiction. It makes it seem more real, with familiar emotions instead of just a bunch of melodrama. Yay! Me love this story!

best wishes- evilteddybear
RedneckOtaku chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i like it. I have a drabble called Dogs V Men, you should read it sometime. It's under Bitten By The Drabble Bug. It's in riza's POV.
moonlightwitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Hm...I suppose it was alright...not your best, but it was alright.

-Ria
Demon Slaying Riza chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Magnificent! OK, point is I liked it.