Reviews for One Sided Coin
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i'd say it's protoman talking about mega man since wily never did seem to care too much about his creations that i could see. great story!
Loverly Light chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow. This is the best fanfic I have ever read. Everything is perfect about it. I cannot express how much I love this fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I think it was told by Protoman. "Here I've spent almost my whole life trying to get rid of you, and now that you're gone I'd give almost anything to have you back." That definitely sounds more like Proto. Besides The part about the creator crying about him sounds more like Dr. Light and if it were Megaman he would be there with him, so it must be Proto.
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Crazy how this can work for both characters. I read this going, "Oh, this must be Protoman talking. Wait, that sounds more like Mega Man. No, wait, Proto. No, wait..." Some paragraphs sound more like one character than the other to my ears (eyes?) but I can hear both "bro bots'" voices throughout.

I really like how this and your other Mega Show fics take the better parts of the show - the stuff that has real potential - and expands and develops them into something that's actually better than the original.
Rogue Mind chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
What a well written story, two Rivals, two brothers, a balance that is now incomplete without the other.
Sela-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I ENJOYED this. You know, it was something a lot of us can relate to... Thanks. (Pity to Blues & Rock.)
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
(can't log in)

I like this one.

I hope they'll be more chapters.

I went into it thinking Megaman was the one thinking it, but the course langue and some of the dialogue said "Blues"

(he's my fave)

I wonder what the 'accedent' was, I hope their's more to come.
audiokyuubi chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, something based on the cartoon... s'interesting, I just rented the first season on DVD not too long ago, so I finally understand. n_n;;

It sounds more like it's Proto Man's point of view. I mean, it could just as easily be Mega Man's as well, but it just sounds more... Proto-ish to me. Am I rambling? Yeah, I think I'm rambling. I'll stop now.

Anyway, it was a very good read.
Adelard chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow! This is really good.

Sad, but good.

I like it!

But you killed one of them off... *sniffle!*
ForThem chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
god...that was... so sad... please write more! its awesome!
Manicalpha chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
You-you-you- woman, you-

...

::hug::
MH chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
First off, the title of the work is highly deceptive. It is not just one side of the coin, but the coin itself. No matter which way it ends, it is still the same essence of them both talking.

Not telling the reader how the character died was very crafty, for telling them how he had died would have given them an inkling of who is talking.

Although it sounds much more like Proto talking then Mega, but that is just my opinion with the certain phrase "I thought you had more pride" and the swearing. It's just that the entire tone sounds like Proto talking, not Mega. *shrugs* It is just an opinion.

The emphasize throughout the work on certain words also adds to the thought put into it and adds emotion and depth into what might have turned into a flat piece. Instead, it gives the inkling that this robot is emotional, is feeling these things and is currently screaming these words out, perhaps at the gravesite, instead of silently asking the questions in his mind.

Last and not the least is to keep up the good work!