Reviews for CoMorbidity
Orion chapter 7 . 1h
OH MY GOD
This is killing me..
Looking forward to your update:D
ElyonTama chapter 7 . 6h
So it's been... what? Going on 10 years... Would really appreciate an eighth chapter. :)

(I really enjoy the feeling I get reading this story. It's like my chest is filling with happiness or some shit and it comes out as fan-girlish giggles and squeals. x3 Then I come back to my sense and continue reading x3)
Bourbon Waltz chapter 7 . 3/5
Your wording is intoxicating.
x-Filia-x chapter 7 . 3/2
you don't know how happy I am to see new chapters for this story, I had given up hope! It's still one of my favourite DMC fanfictions even after all these years, together with Consanguinity :)
angel939 chapter 7 . 3/2
God I just love the way you write about these two and the interaction between them is so visceral, alluring and touching. As you know I am big fan of Vergil and believe your depiction of him is nothing but perfection. The story is gripping as always and you are a master craftsman at creating such poetic dialogue that leaves the reader yearning for more. So don't make us wait so long for your next update since your finally grace us with your words and left us at such a sexy point in the story. We are all "here" and anticipating your next chapter.
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 3/1
I haven't seen you write in awhile: nice to see something from you again. Pretty as always.
emeraldwolf chapter 7 . 3/1
::Swoon:: Man oh man, that was a niiiiiiice update. _ Glad to see the fic continues on! And getting noticeably hotter too. Love this fic and as always, can't wait for the next chapter. Be waiting to see it whenever you post it!
LissyGudiya chapter 7 . 3/1
This is beautiful.
Bourbon Waltz chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This is fucking brilliant.
l'innocence chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I don't know why you stopped updating, because this story is so good! I'll be waiting just in case you decide to continue.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I'm normally not a fan of first person point of view, but this is actually an amazing piece of work. The words flow together so poetically that your fic had hooked me, even if it's almost a year old.

I don't know if you plan on updating, but I'll keep a look-out on this piece of work.

Fantastic job.
Mizuki 8D chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
More please!
AshJovillette chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
theres no words to describr how beautiful and touching this story is i hope you finish it
Blatantly Queer chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Oh my. Oh wow. This is amazing, completely amazing. I really hope that there will be more, because, just, wow! I am floored by the quality and sheer accuracy of your writing. Do me a favor and never stop writing!
del1cate chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
This is amazing i absolutely love it! You have an incredible talent with words.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »