Reviews for CoMorbidity
Xian chapter 7 . 1/22
That's just so, so perfect and emotional... I wish I could say something more, but it's simply too perfect. I really enjoy the way you show Dante, and how his personality is really so much more complicated than people sometimes think. And Vergil cruel and caring at the same time - oh, that's so right in character.
It would be thrilling to read another DMC story by you...
YukiSkye chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
I love your eloquent style and diction. Your sentences simply flow like water and it conveys a lot of imagery that fit well with certain scenes, characters, and emotions. There's just one thing that throws me slightly off.

Seeing as you're writing about pre-DMC 3 Dante, who is rather unruly, the eloquence and vocabulary made me blink. The story is gripping and emotion and tension are displayed nicely but the incongruity between what I know of Dante's personality and this style jars me every once in a while and prevents me from fully immersing in the story. Even within the story itself; there could be exquisite narrative one moment but then the next second, Dante says something and it's completely thrown off because the way he speaks doesn't match the way he apparently thinks in.

That's not to say that maybe Dante doesn't have a hidden eloquence as he demonstrates sparsely when he shows sparks of literacy but it just feels more like the way he would rather convey ideas and thoughts is in layman's terms.

But that's just one interpretation. Maybe you have a different interpretation and that's okay! Your story is still gripping and Dante's thoughts and feelings still come across to me very clearly, not to mention that Vergil and Dante's characterization and the way their relationship is shown is well-written.

Cheers!
oblivion9032 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Eloquently written!
Skyray chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Damn! I wish there was also a version of this in Vergil's POV :D
We're obviously missing out on some wonderful things here since Dante can't read him lol

Love the writing, very eloquent... there's something thrilling about having to look up the words they use so skillfully :) :)
Orion chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
OH MY GOD
This is killing me..
Looking forward to your update:D
ElyonTama chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
So it's been... what? Going on 10 years... Would really appreciate an eighth chapter. :)

(I really enjoy the feeling I get reading this story. It's like my chest is filling with happiness or some shit and it comes out as fan-girlish giggles and squeals. x3 Then I come back to my sense and continue reading x3)
Bourbon Waltz chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Your wording is intoxicating.
x-Filia-x chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
you don't know how happy I am to see new chapters for this story, I had given up hope! It's still one of my favourite DMC fanfictions even after all these years, together with Consanguinity :)
angel939 chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
God I just love the way you write about these two and the interaction between them is so visceral, alluring and touching. As you know I am big fan of Vergil and believe your depiction of him is nothing but perfection. The story is gripping as always and you are a master craftsman at creating such poetic dialogue that leaves the reader yearning for more. So don't make us wait so long for your next update since your finally grace us with your words and left us at such a sexy point in the story. We are all "here" and anticipating your next chapter.
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
I haven't seen you write in awhile: nice to see something from you again. Pretty as always.
emeraldwolf chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
::Swoon:: Man oh man, that was a niiiiiiice update. _ Glad to see the fic continues on! And getting noticeably hotter too. Love this fic and as always, can't wait for the next chapter. Be waiting to see it whenever you post it!
LissyGudiya chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
This is beautiful.
Bourbon Waltz chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This is fucking brilliant.
l'innocence chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I don't know why you stopped updating, because this story is so good! I'll be waiting just in case you decide to continue.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I'm normally not a fan of first person point of view, but this is actually an amazing piece of work. The words flow together so poetically that your fic had hooked me, even if it's almost a year old.

I don't know if you plan on updating, but I'll keep a look-out on this piece of work.

Fantastic job.