Reviews for CoMorbidity
Bourbon Waltz chapter 7 . 3/5
Your wording is intoxicating.
x-Filia-x chapter 7 . 3/2
you don't know how happy I am to see new chapters for this story, I had given up hope! It's still one of my favourite DMC fanfictions even after all these years, together with Consanguinity :)
angel939 chapter 7 . 3/2
God I just love the way you write about these two and the interaction between them is so visceral, alluring and touching. As you know I am big fan of Vergil and believe your depiction of him is nothing but perfection. The story is gripping as always and you are a master craftsman at creating such poetic dialogue that leaves the reader yearning for more. So don't make us wait so long for your next update since your finally grace us with your words and left us at such a sexy point in the story. We are all "here" and anticipating your next chapter.
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 3/1
I haven't seen you write in awhile: nice to see something from you again. Pretty as always.
emeraldwolf chapter 7 . 3/1
::Swoon:: Man oh man, that was a niiiiiiice update. _ Glad to see the fic continues on! And getting noticeably hotter too. Love this fic and as always, can't wait for the next chapter. Be waiting to see it whenever you post it!
LissyGudiya chapter 7 . 3/1
This is beautiful.
Bourbon Waltz chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This is fucking brilliant.
l'innocence chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I don't know why you stopped updating, because this story is so good! I'll be waiting just in case you decide to continue.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I'm normally not a fan of first person point of view, but this is actually an amazing piece of work. The words flow together so poetically that your fic had hooked me, even if it's almost a year old.

I don't know if you plan on updating, but I'll keep a look-out on this piece of work.

Fantastic job.
Mizuki 8D chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
More please!
AshJovillette chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
theres no words to describr how beautiful and touching this story is i hope you finish it
Blatantly Queer chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Oh my. Oh wow. This is amazing, completely amazing. I really hope that there will be more, because, just, wow! I am floored by the quality and sheer accuracy of your writing. Do me a favor and never stop writing!
del1cate chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
This is amazing i absolutely love it! You have an incredible talent with words.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was beautiful. I loved it. I'm guessing they have done something together before? Or am I wrong on that? Is it just what Dante's thinking, I can't quite tell, but I love it. More, more...
Em chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I came upon this and your other DMC-fic a few months back and I just loved them. But as long as it had been since the last update I thought the fic was dead. And now you've updated it!

It is the best DMC-fic and one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The way you portray the brothers, and especially Vergil, is really good. And your language is great! I can't say I understand every word, and some I've never heard, but it gives it a very distinctive feeling.

I hope that you will finish this story! Thank you very much for writing it!

/Em