Reviews for Bitter Sweet Memories & A Forgotten Past
Princess Sparkle 1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Really good please post soon
RA4Evah chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Dude u send him to Canada? I thought u were gonna send him 2 europe or something.. i like this ide and for one time in hell its about goddamn time Summer fought 4 him, 4 once.. Lol, anywho.. update soon..
adambrody10 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
aww no!
kmc44 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
I'm sorry you feel that way, Jumper. I never said I was sending him to university ;) I was thinking more along the lines of college or something. Carlton is a horrible university, and I wouldnt go there even as a last resort. I chose Ottawa because I am very familliar with the area and such.

Thanks for the comments.
jumper chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Dude you sent him to Ottawa?

No offense if you're from there or you go to one of the universities there, but uh...University of Ottawa and Carleton kinda suck. Unless you're going into journalims at Carleton or something...or hoping to get into Cdn politics...
nefftys chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
m too good, i like it, and want to know how ithis cointinue, the present or many years after?
kursk chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I just hope that they will be back together soon.
ocobsessedrachel2 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
no he's leaving! :(... god chapter tho. im REALLY enjoying this so far
ocobsessedrachel2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
yay! a good fanfic! i can't wiat for you to continue and i hope that seth can come to his senses.
kmc44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Sorry:( Thats not in the plan. I'm writting a chapter right now. I might not get it finished. But if anyone wants to be a beta, that would be lovely.
kursk chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I really dont understand seths actions at all, hopefully he will fight for summer ASAP.