Reviews for Shot in the Dark
SimpleIsSmart chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
THAT WAS...
...AWESHOME.

CONTINUE! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! A NEW CHAPPIE PWEASE!?
Sammie chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Magnificent. Just outstanding. Keep up the glorious work. Thanks for the fanfic.
turtlegirl42 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This is really good! you really should finish this story!
The derpstermonster chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Update, and put the Sherlock quote "Elementary my deer Watson. it will be perfect seeing that is is sort of a mystery novel and the MJ's last name is Watson.

update soon
jla2snoopy chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
This is fantastic! I just discovered this story. How come you haven't updated in a few months? This is really good! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I really do like the MJ and Doc Ock conversations. The seem real to me. I can see and hear the characters saying these things and doing these actions in my head perfectly. I hope you update this! You've got a wonderful story going here!
DryBonesReborn chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
Seems you're becoming popular! _ Can't wait for the next part.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Well? CONTINUE!
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
COOL!
Stormyrose chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
I like this story very much. It's got me glued to the seat and the screen when I really, really should be in bed.
Warrior of winds chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Hey good job.
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I love the atmosphere in this story- it's like film noir, but with a clever and sober protagonist and an interesting partner. (No detective movie classic of getting plastered and then threatened by thugs.) This is just amazing, and a completely different style. I hope that inspiration comes again soon- this is brilliant writing.
Gollum's Fish chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Hello again! Loved the chapter. You're keeping the sense of 'mystery' hanging well - I have read several stories like this in which the conclusion is obvious and rushed; done by many other authors, Mary Jane would have found out who was behind the shooting by now, and the story would be going through some kind of pathetic conclusion by now. Kudos to you!

As for the colour blindness, when I was at school I was told of a girl who used to attend. Tests were run on her, and it turned out that she saw exclusively in black and white, so Otto seeing only in red is completely believable to me. If anyone scorns it, they should do some actual research.

Anywho anyhow, I've got to go now; I've got a seminar in twenty-five minutes, and I don't know where I'm ment to be!

Keep writing, you're fantastic at it!

All the best,

Gollum's Fish
BookRose chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
I thought you did a good job with this chapter. How could anyone be bored since you see that sort of stuff being done all the time on Law and Order? And anyway I liked learning a little something about Otto's childhood. It's sad and poignant, and yet clarifys who he is a little better. In fact, sometimes I'd think during Musique de la Nuit, what a good story it would be if you just told the story of Otto and Rosie-from the top of those steps where he knocked those books over to her death. So if you can, please update this story soon. We understand if you can't get to it for a while though.

~BookRose~
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hhm... should keep an eye on this...

signed

Specter
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »