Reviews for The Passing of Seasons
chomper318 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Well done. The story ebbs and flows, and it is beautiful. Thank you for writing it. As for Grissom being OOC, I think it's more along the lines that this is how he would grow as a character and human being with life changes than him changes for for changes sake. Either way, wonderful story.
Katrina Paluso chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
This has to be the most beautiful and well-written GSR story that I have ever read. So far, it has been the only one to make me cry, and it is by far my favourite. You are an exceptionally, extraordinarily talented author, and I hope to read more of your works in the future, even if they aren't all GSR. :]
Scourge of Nemo chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
That was... absolutely amazing. I cried at the end, and I almost NEVER cry while reading anymore (too much of the published stuff is crap to move me to tears). This, though... this piece is BEAUTIFUL, and I LOVE it.

Your writing style is so very engaging and descriptive... and you grasped the characters perfectly. BRAVA!

IGC t DM
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very cool idea. Sweet and slow )
blacklightrose chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. It made me smile and cry and only the best stories can do both.

Thanks for it. :)
COrrie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Well done that was really good, you really no gris and sara, loving the romance novels lol x
Mindy chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
WOW!

Sad and Beautiful
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
A very moving piece. Well writen.
petalpink chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
That was amazing. Seriously, you should be a writer.
unbridled soul chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
*tear* i love it... its beautiful.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I don't think I've ever read a fic like this. It was quite simply amazing! In my top five for sure!
Sharayna Taylor chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This stor was amazing. Honestly I was so drawn in and consumed by the content. I even cried. This is definitely one of the best GSR fics, if not THE best, I have read thus far. It was also very consistent with a beautiful evern flow. Once again, it incredible, very sweet, poetic, just plain wonderful.
Lora chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Very good, poingnant, heart breaking, didn't miss the explicit sex most GSR stories have.. The inferance was enough. A winner.
geekyfrog chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Oh, I just discovered this, going back through the Quotes thread at YTDaW... and I am speechless. This story is so exquisitely, lyrically beautiful. I *love* your writing style. Hope it is okay to review so late, but I just had to let you know how moving this is.

Now, off to see what else you have written...
Grisslybear chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I was re-reading this, and thought I'd leave another review. This story is quite easily on my top-5 all-time favorite list. Managed to wet my eyes again upon the n-th reading. Just beautiful, and so them.