Reviews for Selfish
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love this!
NANLIT chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That wasa good story. I liked that Josh and Rachel got together so the night wasn't miserable for them. Maybe the 4 of them double dated again but with the right pairs. That way, the 4 of them can be friends without it being awkward. Tommy and Kim sure went to the bathroom a lot but never actually went! That was a funny part of the story.
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I loved this story so much! It was really sweet and up there with one of my favorite T/K one shot stories ever. I love your writing style and ideas and how everything is so sweet and romantic. Gorgeous! Keep writing!
The Black Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
[6:50am as I write this TT I r's dah sads]

Awh, tis so cute! That is one of the most sweetest one-shot's I've ever read! - Good job!
Cntrycici chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i loved it!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I'm so sorry for my late feedback, but I hope you can forgive me. I really enjoyed this story. I loved the romance of it and the length, which was long enough to really get into. I can't wait to read your next story. Congrats on this one:)

Shawn
Luna23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hey there! Very good story, I enjoyed it a lot! I loved the drama and of course the happy ending!

Keep up the good work!

(* Luna
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Old flames bumping into each other is one of those things you never imagine happen in real life, so it's interesting to know you based this off something that really happened to you.

I liked the fact that Josh and Rachel seemed to hit it off and the end was just really sweet. (Thanks for no Kat-bashing too-it gets old after a while.)
fakebeebite85 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That was totally great. It was really cute. You should write more.
Giggles18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Great story, u have to write more to it!
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, That was a great story make another one like this one it was really good.
SUMMERAN1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
oh my god that was soo amazing wow i loved it! ur a great writer!
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I am glad you posted this, Mili! Once again, I enjoyed this story. It was sweet and a little different, and fun to read. It was a pleasure to read something that didn't take itself too seriously, nor was it overly silly. I don't think you need to worry about the cliches, because they fit this story well. I think you put the right balance into this piece. So cute! Good job, I just love it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
M. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Morgan2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Awe, that was too cute! Keep up the great work... I want part two!