Reviews for Peace and Harmony for the World
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Damn. Is it too late if I say "Please Update"? :DD I wanna read more of this. Badly. :))
simply -v chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
hehe that was awfully cute XD. write more!.
bastion the legend chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
update this one of the best fics i ever seen
erina chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
nice! pls update soon!I wonder how ur story would go on.. would the whole story be only centered on athrun n lacus? How about a 'Kira coming back' thingy to mess things up? :)
Alexandria Scherazade chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
AWW! TIS CUTE! CONTINUE! SHE'S SINGING THE ENGLISH VERSION OF SHIZUKANA YORU NI!
the Black Rose chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Ack! But, he's supposed to be changing her mind! Singing with her was very sweet, though. :)
Colouraptor chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
YAY JIKI! good u put peace song! that was funny "My Dear, Athun" lmao. anywho, good job. o and check outmy new stories. an inuyasha and Chrno.

Jem
asdf chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
cool chap please update soon i like this story
Ultimate chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
u know 2 a lot or the majority of people prefer Kira lacus

not athrun I dont really have prefrences i just like to read stories that catch my eye yours is pretty good by the way but are you going to change the pairings!
NoinK chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
wow...what's happening between Athrun and Lacus? what is Lacus trying to do? i love the lyrics...is it really the song from the anime? coz...it looks a bit different in a good way.
Merl chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hey. great story, i hope you'll write another chapter.

I love Lacus and Athrun together.
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Awesome story. I think I was just hooked, and then when you made her say "...Are you done?" that was just so perfect. This is a great story, and I want to read the next part. Great job.
NoinK chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
wow...i really love this!in fact i love everything about this fic! you're awesome! update as soon as you can! i'll be waiting 4 da next chapter!
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Cute. I liked her answer. Come on, Athrun, change her mind! :D
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
liked it! really cute and original please update soon