Reviews for The Devil's Contract
Good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
My first Lucius/Hermione fic. I liked it. Anything is better than Ron/Hermione
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great loved it, wish there was more though :)
BelleWren chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You really should continue this. It would make a wonderful chapter story.
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
interesting... not what i expected but nice enough anyway. might have been better if you continued it... carried ont he story but its a good one shot.

H :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
She was very pragmatic...a slytherin trait...

An interesting story. Thank you for sharing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
lol Poor Hermine, wonder how long it'll take her to realize Lucius planned it all. XD
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I have to agree about bad guys (especially Lucius) delicious. Lol I would be interested in reading more if you ever decide to add to this.
dh81087 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Before I start, let me just say that this piece of writing was very good, especially considering this is your first piece of work. I do not often indulge on Lucius and Hermione fanfictions, but the summary pulled me in and the writing sealed the deal. The way you had present and written the characters, I would imagine you knew them personally. I've noticed that Remus was not mentioned after the first few chapters and that the dialog was a bit lacking for my tastes, but other than that, it was something I could continue reading about. Very good and don't stop writing.
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
ever the cunning slytherin lol mice portrayl of Lucius

i kinda hope you'll continue this but i got questions

was he not really sleepwalking?

&& if he wasn't did he have this in mind since the begginning of her babysutting?

otherwise awesome ]
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh yes Lucius Malfoy is a delicious demon...xD

By the way, I like this story of yours although it was a bit unpleasant that it sounded a bit of a rape in this story.

However, you have successfully made me, as a reader want to continue to read this story.

Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I liked it, especially for your first fic. I haven't read the HP books, but I was confused about where Lucius's wife is and how he knew Hermione was pregnant. Also, was he sleep walking and woke up and they suddenly had sex? Maybe more of a background on that. Great story looking forward to reading more!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sabrielle Lunin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I rather like this fic a lot. The story was well written with humor and passion. I know it is not relevant to the story but I like that your grammar is correct, grammatical errors make me trip over the story and I usually quit reading before the story is done. I do like this pairing quite a bit and I think you really captured the Malfoy arrogance and yet you were able to make his desirable. I would love to read what happens next in there story. Thank you for writing this. _
Rev K chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story is too true to form and I thought it was brilliant.

Rev C