Reviews for The Devil's Contract
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
My first Lucius/Hermione fic. I liked it. Anything is better than Ron/Hermione
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great loved it, wish there was more though :)
BelleWren chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You really should continue this. It would make a wonderful chapter story.
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
interesting... not what i expected but nice enough anyway. might have been better if you continued it... carried ont he story but its a good one shot.

H :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
She was very pragmatic...a slytherin trait...

An interesting story. Thank you for sharing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
lol Poor Hermine, wonder how long it'll take her to realize Lucius planned it all. XD
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I have to agree about bad guys (especially Lucius) delicious. Lol I would be interested in reading more if you ever decide to add to this.
dh81087 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Before I start, let me just say that this piece of writing was very good, especially considering this is your first piece of work. I do not often indulge on Lucius and Hermione fanfictions, but the summary pulled me in and the writing sealed the deal. The way you had present and written the characters, I would imagine you knew them personally. I've noticed that Remus was not mentioned after the first few chapters and that the dialog was a bit lacking for my tastes, but other than that, it was something I could continue reading about. Very good and don't stop writing.
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
ever the cunning slytherin lol mice portrayl of Lucius

i kinda hope you'll continue this but i got questions

was he not really sleepwalking?

&& if he wasn't did he have this in mind since the begginning of her babysutting?

otherwise awesome ]
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh yes Lucius Malfoy is a delicious demon...xD

By the way, I like this story of yours although it was a bit unpleasant that it sounded a bit of a rape in this story.

However, you have successfully made me, as a reader want to continue to read this story.

Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I liked it, especially for your first fic. I haven't read the HP books, but I was confused about where Lucius's wife is and how he knew Hermione was pregnant. Also, was he sleep walking and woke up and they suddenly had sex? Maybe more of a background on that. Great story looking forward to reading more!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sabrielle Lunin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I rather like this fic a lot. The story was well written with humor and passion. I know it is not relevant to the story but I like that your grammar is correct, grammatical errors make me trip over the story and I usually quit reading before the story is done. I do like this pairing quite a bit and I think you really captured the Malfoy arrogance and yet you were able to make his desirable. I would love to read what happens next in there story. Thank you for writing this. _
Rev K chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story is too true to form and I thought it was brilliant.

Rev C
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Well what can I say besides...LOVED IT! D

This was truly a work of written Fan Fiction art, I mean wow this was good and to top it all off a paring that is uncommon played out in such an interesting and perfect way that it fits both the characters and the settings, Bravo and Brava to your brilliance.

NAKED SLEEPWALING LUCIUS MALFOY...I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

Death Cobra Eater