Reviews for Assassin
Lily darkeslayer chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
hey this is amazing! What happens when she sees her son?
I MUST KNOW!
shadow chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Please update and finish! I would love if Anakin/Vader ran into Padme/Maria Marie on a mission of hers ;) say like she was in the middle of seducing a soon to be victim and when she was about to pull out the gun. BAM! Vader walks in.
Broken99 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
please continue... the suspense is killing me.
ImperialRebel chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Please continue this story
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Continue please
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Continue please
JediPadme chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I think you should finish it!
kshadow chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I want you to finish! This is an amazing story!
Japanese and Chocolate chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Yes I want you to continue! Despite being so heartbreaking, this story is just pulling me in.
Lillian81 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Oh I definitely want you to keep writing this story! The prologue got me all curious to see why she's in prison and if she sees vader and if he recognises her!
Annonymous chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Please finish D thankyou
LeRoiSoleil chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Please continue! This story is really good so far
CWBasset chapter 5 . 4/2/2011

Please,please continue!
Neisseria chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
First off, I have to say that it's a right shame that you haven't updated this in so long. I'm guessing real life gets in the way or else you've forgotten about it.

But I really liked it. It's an original and I really want to know what will happen when Vader and Padme meet. I want to know so much that I would be quite content at having the story skip through Padme's training, even though that's probably the main part of the story.

The spelling and grammar is above par, though I'd prefer to see Anakin called Ani instead of Annie, since that's too girlish. I would say that you could maybe add a bit more characterisation to Aeron and add a greater depth to Padme's training, especially the languages side. I just feel it's unrealistic for someone to learn a language in a day or so.

I think it would be interesting to see Padme's descent as she becomes more adjusted to murder. Her current reluctance is believable and I think you've done a good job with her character.

Anyway, it's really awful that this seems to be abandoned, but of course real life is more important. I just wanted to let you know that I really liked the premise of the story. Oh, and I liked how you glossed over Padme coming back to life instead of making up all sorts of justifications.
Vapid Philosophy chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
ahh

this story

is really

really

good

update soon please