Reviews for Disgaea: Shadows of the Obligate
whitelanc3r chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
What a battle! Too bad the fight has to be stopped.. :(
whitelanc3r chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Hi.. About what you write in your disclaimer : "...All original characters, with the exceptions of Yuki and Setsuna (both of whom will be briefly mentioned) belong to me. .." This really makes me think that you really own characters in Disgaea ;

But your OC Saito Onago sounds cool, you know, equipped with THAT many skills O.O First time meeting an OC with cool abilities
ElementPriestess chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Once again you write really good battle scenes.

Keep it up!
ElementPriestess chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
You write the best battle scenes ever.

Keep writing!

And please update soon!
ElementPriestess chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
Yay!

u updated!

i love this story so far!
Kyuuseishu Setsuna chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
It's getting pretty good and I'm definitely gonna keep reading on.

Just wanna say that while this is obviously taking place after Aku no Tsubasa, you're obviously deviating from AnT. Of course, Laharl's mom had a different name, but I have a feeling I'm gonna start changing it from Rayne to Rena since it sounds better. Also, those symbols on Flonne, I actually had an idea for that, but for info on that, you'll have to wait till the end of the fic. I'll just say that Setsuna was not the one who gave the symbols.
Kyuuseishu Setsuna chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Sounds like a cool concept. I liked the fact that you made this fic the sequel of my own...even though it wasn't even finished yet (gotta finish it soon...)

Short, but most first chapters start out small. It's got a good start. Thanks for giving me credit, though it would've been nice if you asked first. Still, good fic idea. I'll keep on reading it.
Xeno chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Keep it up!
Kris Dark Paladin McPay chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
Wow, great story! It might be a good idea to start that side story, but you still have to give the background story of Saito, atleast the relevant bit. Anyway, good luck, 'cause I can't wait till the next chapter!

Kris McPay
Xeno chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
I do not think that you should put the flashback as a side story

BECAUSE...This is impotant and vittal to the story!
Xeno chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
I did that to tick you of teehee...By the way

STOP USING BOLD BLACK PRINT I MEAN IT IS OKAY

THAT YOU USE IT SO PEOPLE KNOW WERE THINGS ARE TAKING

PLACE BUT FOR THE LOVE ALL THAT IS HOLY

STOP! you want to catch people's interest USE

CAPITAL WORDS!Aside from all of that the story is in a

good direction.:):):):)