Reviews for Cheesy Love
Passacaglia chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Well, I really love your 's really brilliant So may I translate this fanfiction into Chinese and share with more Chinese Senru Shipper?
IlluminedAWe chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is adorable.

So in character, and the mechanisms between the two are just how I would imagine them to be (even if I'm far from being a SenRu expert; why do they refer to him as kitsune?).

I particularly adored the iced tea part; the note, yes, but it's always the little gestures like Rukawa leaving the mug for Sendoh that make things extra sweet. :)

And you can feel so much love, it's heartwarming. Even though it wasn't a life or death sacrifice, it's the sentiments that count (although even if Rukawa wasn't allergic, the two of them would have gotten food poisoning for sure if they had eaten the pasta left on the table overnight).

Wonderful how 'Cheesy Love' was much more sweet than cheesy.

IlluminedAWe
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This fic had been in my head since I first read it-since, like, almost two freaking years ago. I swear. This fic is just awesomeness. ;_;

Thanks for this.

xx
shizuke chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
ah, they're so sweet! i'm envious! XD
dino-sama chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hey, this is like a lone overdue review. i read this fic when i was like in highschool. kinda brings back memories :D

one of the cutest senru fics written, i must say.

anyway, i'm actually a staff of seven-eleven, a senru community here in ffn, and i'm planning on putting this in our archives. i wanted to pm you, but it's disabled. anyway, pm me back if you don't want us to put it there or anything (but i seriously hope that you'd let us :D )

thanks :)
Elena chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
you're a good writer. Your writing style is much more mature than the average writing level of SD fanfics. If you have time in the future, please write more senru fanfics.

ps i'm surprised that you used the word "bolus", it's not very commonly used outside of the introductory level biology on the digestive system...
578929 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I can't believe this. Gomen *Bows* I thought I reviewed this story!

...And since it appears I haven't that means I've owed you the review for months... Like somewhere in November in '05.

But I'm here now and I just wanna say I really loved this story. It's lucky I bookmarked it and found it so quickly So now I can tell you how much I loved this story, how cute and sweet I found it and I can also tell you that I'm adding it in my fav list

Till next time,

Mimay

*SenRu is soo cute* ;D Thanks to your story, I realised how much cuter they really are
meeyah93yahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
way cool to the drool!

i luv rukawa same wid the sendoh guy!

these shounen luk more like a couple than competitors! wahahahahah! anywei, update, update,update... okei?
chucks chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aw! another great senru author! you're so great! this is (yeah) cheesy but hey, i luv it! and im glad you luv senru too. this is just a sweet story.
jam chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i luv this! _ this is so cute and sweet!
jam chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
whe i luv it! i luv it! _ write more senru ficcies,ne? i cant believe that ru is allergic to dairy products- i mean, that's kinda something new but cute nonetheless.
HanaHeart chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
THAT WAS WONDERFUL...lol. I loved it. so nice! that stubborn fox...lol. Well done, sweetie. keep it up
blufox chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
aw. its so lovely. my god, thank you for giving these writers such a wonderful gift.

you rock. write more. :D
hanaruruhana chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
hello! funny story!haha, even though im a ruhana/hanaru fanatic. i like the way you wrote this even if rukawa seemed to have a low Q. If he's allergic to dairy products? he should have just taken supplements or hormone drugs or something. How come sendoh just noticed about his being lactose intolerant or something just now? hehe but i like your writing style so maybe next time you'll write hanaru/ruhana?.
Hibiki-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
It's been ages since I last read a SenRu fanfic! You did great! Ru-chan is so kind to Sen-chan! Who wouldn't if you hav that kind of boyfriend.. Keep it up...