Reviews for House 417
HIEI chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
HIEI IS NOT TWELVE YOU BASTARD!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Bahahahaaa, this was hilarious. I love MJ on South Park. "No, that's ignorant...don't be ignorant..." The voice they do for him is brilliant. Yusuke and Kuwabara were totally awesome, Yusuke as impulsive as ever and Kuwabara as, well...ignorant...as ever, hahaha. Obviously I needed something to amuse me and this hit the spot :)
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That. Was the obvious signs of too much crack. I LOVED IT! 8D
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Ahahaahahaha! This was funny! Botan was so cute! And Yusuke made me laugh! I love it!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
AHAHAHA! OMG Hiei almost gets molested-er raped? Doesnt matter this was so hialriouse! XD Go Yusuke! I knew the nub would prevail!
MiaHime chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
What a weird story, but is was soo funny!
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
LOL! I love the fact tt u make Kuwabaka look so RETARTED MUAUHAHAHAHAHAH i NOT to fond Of him...

(sry if anyone who likes Kuwabara Reads this review , To each his/her own )

anyways back to the review... I think ur a great Comedy writer , and yusuke really acts dumb round keiko No? he should noe not to insult her unless he acctually wanna get slapped...

I love the wicked wicth comment... And i think Hiei would lokk... Just plain ol Weird in a Munchkin... Kuwabaka in a Ostrich Costume...Would be just wrong! Any way I'm a great fan of yours
Cafinatedangel13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was funny. Incredably disturbing, and I'll probably have nightmares for the next few days, but I laughed for almost ten minutes straight!
Lachen chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*laughs hystericly* Oh my god, that was hilarious! I don't have much time to make a reveiw, but I just wanted to say I loved it! _ HAAHAAHA! Wonderful writing! :P Yusuke was so hilarious in this. .
doragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
that was great!continue please!
xmiahimex chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Ok...it was strange, yet funny how childish Yusuke acted and the dialogue from the beginning was funny. Weird, yet entertaining.
Elemental Dragon1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
OO very nice. little freacky but still good. Its cute how Botan always clings to Hiei._

Elemental~
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This was a very funny story. You wrote it well.
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
i am sry but that was messed up. and creepy. ugh i would hate to be botan. But the B&H fluffyness was great
I Can't Believe I'm Not Anime chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Man, I loved this story! Especially that goth munchkin part an' Micheal Jackson all hitin' on Hiei!