Reviews for Fred's new obsession
twist!
bb brown chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
10 out of 10
ivanna33 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Wow... I know this is a very old story but I have to tell you that it is awful. I rarely give stories bad reviews but I couldn't even finish this one. First of all, don't be lazy. It would've taken you less than 5 minutes to look up EXPELLIARMUS and INCARCEROUS and the actual names of the potions (Veritaserum and Amortentia). Second, it is the worst thing ever to have an author's note in the middle of the story. It literally ruins the story for me because it's like coming to a screeching halt, it completely kills whatever flow you have going. And lastly, "me and _" is an atrocious way for an author to write. You KNOW it's "_ and I".
The first couple of chapters were interesting but it all went downhill when you introduced Chloe. :/
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
I am absou-bloody-lutely confused. Wow,that went DOWN_hill faster than the Golden Snitch.
p0tt3rh3ad chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I get it! But now I'm even sadder I don't want Freddie to be a deatheater!
p0tt3rh3ad chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I'm even more cOnfused now! Ughhhhh off to the next chapter
p0tt3rh3ad chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
. ! I litterally gasped and jumped up I really wasn't expecting that... Well off to chapter 5 now
Rowbeeen.Xx chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. i'm actually having to read it again because it is so awesome! keep up the good work. :)
Rowbeeen.Xx chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
i'm really enjoying this story, but i think you could improve it by reading it all before publishing (to check for spelling errors) and by checking the books to know how to write the spells. :)
TWHATT18 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
cutee!
Court-xx chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
love the tart to this story, fred/hermione and george/hermione stories are always fun! but you don't need to put authors notes in the middle of chapter. it's your story whatever you write we will believe cause you said so for your story. now for me to keep reading!
A Girl With Dreams chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
that was a very short story.
Nishi Ichijo chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
YAY!
Nishi Ichijo chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
O.O

Nishi Ichijo chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
I loved this chapter. Not cause of the Fred/Chloe thing. I mean how it was an incredibly tense piece, then, BAM, everyones confused