Reviews for Charlie's House
joelg99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
what season and episode is this one from
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I liked how your story started with the warm fuzzy feelings and then wound up with a heart touching, tender moment.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
such a cute story
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
really sweet
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
One of your best and def. one of my favs
Sharon chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I thought this was great! It was nice to see the brothers having a few quiet moments together.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
sweet. :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
excellent story! Anything Don h/c is hard to find so it's a bonus to find a story thats not only Don needing care but which is also written so well. Can really hear the characters voices in my head when reading.

Love how Charlie becomes the older brother for this and takes care of Don.
TellItAsISeeIt chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ahh, a very, very nice emotional fluff piece. Well writen and nicely delivered.

Usually I'm not a fan of the emotional heart-string fluff (no specific story or plot) fic. I generally prefer action plots but this fic I liked. I think that's because you (and your beta) did and excellent job with the language that it just flowed so smoothly. Your descriptive work was great. Not too much, not to little.

The scene with the photos was nicely done, and the emotional power of it played perfectly.

The only real caution I have here is that you may need to watch your characterisation... of Charlie in particular. I thought Don was perfectly done. Charlie read okay the first time through but something about his character stuck with me. When I read it a second time I noticed that he is slightly inconsistant. He's alternately strong and then fragile within a few sentences. He a complex guy but the swing was a little too sharp for me.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I loved it! You always do such a wonderful job showcasing the brotherly love between Charlie and Don! Thanks for making me smile!
Timespirt chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hi,

Great story, you gave me the warm fuzzies. You did a great job of capturing the family love between the brothers. Look forward to more stories from you in the future, oh and by the way I have read your other stories and love them too, especially Heartbeat. I'm a Don girl at heart, but love Charlie and Alan as much.

Shirley
Elli chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I quite enjoyed this. I could see Don first worried, jealous and Charlie turning all 'big brotherly' and overprotective. Its a really interesting look at the brothers growing relationship. I hope you consider doing a sequel - not sure of where the plot could go next but I would certainly like to see where you could take it. Thanks for sharing!