Reviews for Empty Bottle
clerical medical chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
That was fun - great whump, and great friendship too. Thank you.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Yayness!
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
"We have comprehension." Sheppard said softly.

LOL!
stormseaker chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
awesomeness wraped in great writting.
x Varda x chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Ouch! Poor Rodney! I really felt for him in this story. Loved it so much, his team looking after him and Sheppard's self sacrificing nature to try in desperation to save his friend.
LinziDay chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Loved this! :)
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
well this is set a little farther in the show than I've gotten, but the spoilers weren't too bad and the story was great.
Diamond-Raven chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I loved this! As soon as John went all quiet in the conference room, I knew what he was going to try to do to save Rodney! That's so like him. My favourite part was when Rodney was trying to get John to see that he wasn't expendible, and only partly getting through to him. Thanks for an awesome story!
Ditzyleo chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Read this awhile ago but didn't reveiw it. No idea why when it is such a great idea. Loved it- the charcter interaction was perfect.

*Adds to favourites*
Gundambaby chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
ah, good old whump :) a bit hard to catch up in the beginning, but fine to the very end
Tazmy chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
fun story! I just found it on the livejournal stargategenrec site and I'm glad I followed the link!
Sholio chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I read this awhile back, but I see that I didn't review it then, so I'm correcting that oversight now! This is really wonderful ... from the unusually deep characterization of Ronon, to Rodney's team members keeping him company (the oldest painkiller - touch) to Sheppard's sacrifice and Rodney's anger ... a very good story.
Delka chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Almost did not get the storyline but once I re-read it, it was fine. Nice job.
fififolle chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I totally loved this fic! The ending was beautiful, and Shep and Ronon were amazing. Good work.
Belisse chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Awesome fic, I didn't expected John to willingly get impaled. Nice touch, and I love Ronon in here, he seems more like a human being than a beast. Really good work!