Reviews for Odyssey Academy
FINNISH.I really like it! I want to keep reading,so please finnish it...PLEASE!
Ever Winter Wood chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
This is a great story; I really enjoy it.
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Why have you stopped updating. I really like this story!
gabbowax360 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
hey what happened?
Nga Aroha chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Nice! why you stop? I liked it so much I think i might try writting my own shes the man, and your fic of course, inspired story! please cont!
riverelf chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Is Reed Speedy? Just a guess, but this story is interesting, I like how they're still the Teen Titans, but normal kids too. It's a little more realistic. Update soon!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
Fashion is EVIL it takes the cake on evilness, it's even more evil than my dad. Well continue please.
Charys of the shadows chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
update soon! loving this story! xx
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
yay! so glad for another chapter! and poor Raven...not good for the dance soon!
cheesepuff311 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
hey! wonderful chapter! and I don't really know who Reed is but I'm going to guess he is uh based off the charater Red X (I don't know why but I am going to!)
Childe at Heart chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Nice, I ike this story. update it soonish! :)
DramaChick100 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
good story plz update soon!
FadedPhantom chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
ooh! i guess that he's speedy, and his name is reed cuz a reed is long and straight like an arrow and... wow, does that make any sense at all? cuz i think i confused myself...

great job! please update soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next! :-D

ps: that shirt sounds really pretty. did u make it up or is it a real shirt? (i'm a girl too, haha)
deadinside72 chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
That rox~! Update soon!
Egglette chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
Reed is either a) Slade b) Malchior c) Someone I don't know.

Probably c. Haha, I have a friend named Reed. He's such a hippie, KFC-hating tree-hugger, I'll laugh at when I read how you describe him, 'cause I doubt that's how your Reed is.

Mrf, you get major kudos from me if you give Gar a growth spurt and make him hot. The show did him absolutely no credit to his comic version...-drools-