Reviews for Better Than That
Fearel chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
ok theres probably no point since this has not bin updated 4 5 years but i might as well say it WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE 20 MINETS AND RAP UP THIS STORY!
Enclarity chapter 27 . 9/3/2010
Roy is obscurely blind. Someone must have made him blind to Hawkeye. LOL. Anyways great job so far. I can't wait for the next update.
Angel's Apple chapter 27 . 9/19/2009
Wow.. I LOVE THIS! It's like oneshots, like it have it's own story, but can be connected each other.. Keep going, I'll be waiting! b
4UNE chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
Lol!
Skyrider36 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Now this is genius! The remarks and comments funny ones or sarcastic ones made by the chars are amazing and really fun the chars are really in character too! Hey so UPDATE SON!
PeppyLongStocking chapter 27 . 6/15/2008
Lol. And that's what you callied humor. I love this. You're great at coming up with these hilarious stunts. This absolutely have me faviouring Maes Hughes more. That man is risking is life here!

-Update soon please!
Lovelyships914 chapter 27 . 1/6/2008
This story is really good, but I can't help wondering when Roy's finally going to realize Ava is Riza. He is so gullible, but he's cute. I noticed that you haven't updates for a while, but I hope you update on this story soon.:)
Black.Wolf.Redeemed chapter 27 . 11/23/2007
update already im getting anxious i love it
angelaisxawesome chapter 27 . 10/31/2007
I LOVE this story! *favorites* :D
Sanzoline chapter 27 . 9/28/2007
great story! update sonn please?
KatRat chapter 27 . 7/13/2007
i read it all so far and i think it's great!..when do you think you'll be able to finish it?
pinoykengumi7 chapter 27 . 6/18/2007
Uwah~ So short... And so like Hughes to get lost XDD Anyway, nice chapter _

-Duckii Mustang
darklover chapter 27 . 6/3/2007
That was so short! I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it'll be longer than this one.
imuzuok chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
great job! update!
kaurama-kasuki chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
*laughs* hughes is ssoo cute!