Reviews for Have Some Punch
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So cute - I like it!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
fun to write... and fun to read! sweet and just how imagine James to be.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
He is so adorable. I wish I had a James Potter!
Fall7TimesStandUp8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I feel like such a stalker... I've been on your profile for like an hour just looking at your stories... And I have to confess something. THEY ARE A-MAZE-ING! I really like this one because A)James refering to Lily as 'My Girl' was absulutly brilliant! B) Minerva recegnised it and nicely told him off C) Dialog fics are great when you have a capable author, which (don't you hate it when people spell which 'witch') you are!
ScaRae chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
haha, very funny. I enjoyed this very much :))) Great story.
ginny hale chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is great

next time someone asks me why i did something im going to say "cos i had to" its really good
whiskey in the impala chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Haha, funny stuff, it was very cute! whiskey.
wandless2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Haha, that was so much fun! I love how they just go back and forth. Very amusing!
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*giggle* Jealous and possessive James is just so adorable! Love how he insists that Lily likes him because she yells at him. Cute!
witches with awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
lol... hilarious but u should show the detention have have McGonagal give him advice
Lalwens chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Demasiado buena!

Weel... see you soon!

I like all yours fics
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that's hilarious! (for some strange reason...maybe because it's 12:50 a.m...? everything's funnier late at night...)

anywho...great job! definitely going into my favorites list!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
So is James a first year in this? He seems so young and lost and so utterly accepting of the fact that Lilly is HIS! hehehehehee This was great! ! ! !
capcha chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that was cool. wow. I like that a lot. Hehe, James is so cute when he's mad. I like him, but I wouldn't punch Miss Lily, no i wouldn't dare.

Fabtasticle oneshot :)
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Yay, a story about two of my favorites! McGonagall. I love that woman. & James, yeah I DEFINETLY love him. So, that was funny. Going on my favorites, no doubt.