Reviews for Sayonara Solitia
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very Nice I really enjoyed reading it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
damn that was really good! i loved it ) and i could so see her having a horse! _
okokokokokokokokok chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh...oh.. you my friend are the boss. p/h pairings have always been a stroke of genius but this take the cake...a damn good read
mj2602 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i love it!as all of your stories!
Hot chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I almost never review and here i've done it three or four times? Well a really good story is a really good story. Never stop writing.
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
love the story

you write really good
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was a good read! (Thanks Billy Rose for telling me of this fic.) Good job!
Stacey Lo chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I agree with a previous reviewer. This story is both wonderfully cute and sensual. Please write more! It doesn't seem like you ever run out of great ideas!
tidus4yuna chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aww that was so cute! You should write another chapter or at least do a sequel.

Hoping,

- tidus4yuna
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
aw

how sweet of hermione to stay with her despite the mark

and the anger with ron is just priceless :D
BoarderKC chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is a cute and very senusal story. Although I am not sure I can use cute and sensual in the same desciption. But anyway, great job. I enjoyed this a lot. The convo between Ron and Hermione is so right on in character and they way toy wrote Pansy and Hermonie just made me want to cheer for them.
Shenkai9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This story is every bit as good as the last ones. You have a great talent for putting us in the place of the characters. Very visual, Very sensual. More please.
patiently waiting chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
oh yes you need to write another fic. your writing is awesome i am sure i have reviewed to all of your fics i just use a different name...but i am a very loyal reader and love your writing. this was definetely one your best. so continue...with anything...
FiresOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
at 1st i was lost in da talking in da beginnin but after i reread it again i got it great fic