Reviews for It Will Be Done, My Lord
Vrai Guerrier chapter 1 . 3/27
Just amazing
quietwraith chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This is definitely the best poem I have ever read. Amazing job!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Haunting, poignant, and sorrowful. I normally don't read poetry, but for a rare piece like this I make an exception. Dang.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is really good.
Lord-Frostbite chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Well done my friend, well done indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Chillingly beautiful
Alizes chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This is very good. As someone who writes poetry in my spare time, I wish everything I wrote was this good. :)
RubbleStrength chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This is amazing. Completely heartbreaking, and so beautiful. I absolutely love it... you've done a marvelous job with it! Picturesque! Thank you for this, it's amazing.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This is amazing and beautiful! I don't know if you're still active here, but I just had to tell you. Very, very good job.
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
aGreatLoudThump chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Wow, I'm usually not a huge fan of poetry, but that hit deep. Thanks for posting.
Jaal Ama Darav chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
A good and interesting read.
fermica chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Hi,
I don't know where I first came across this but it is beautiful, especially the last two lines, which we all knew were going to come but dreaded anyway. The last line is very poetic.

I especially like the second stanza because of the clone's speculation on what Sidious believed and idealized. The lines that kind of irk me are "Is as akin to what will be/As Yoda is to you." I think the Emperor always feared Yoda coming back from wherever - Yoda dueled him to a standstill and is essentially his light side counterpart. Yoda becomes less relevant to Sidious personally, but I feel that Sidious never truly forgot his "little green friend" nor ever viewed him as merely an ant among a colony or a clone among an army.

Such a shame it's not more well recognized.
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I am completely impressed. This is truly excellent.
Naasad chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Well done!
Tulip chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
The fact that this has so few reviews is a crime. This is heart-rending! The tragedy of the whole situation is captured so neatly and with such sincerity, the knowledge of the true morality of the situation and the sheer inability to disobey . . . that is truly Sith, indeed.