Reviews for It Will Be Done, My Lord
Chillingly beautiful
Alizes chapter 1 . 4/28
This is very good. As someone who writes poetry in my spare time, I wish everything I wrote was this good. :)
RubbleStrength chapter 1 . 3/16
This is amazing. Completely heartbreaking, and so beautiful. I absolutely love it... you've done a marvelous job with it! Picturesque! Thank you for this, it's amazing.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 3/1
This is amazing and beautiful! I don't know if you're still active here, but I just had to tell you. Very, very good job.
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
aGreatLoudThump chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow, I'm usually not a huge fan of poetry, but that hit deep. Thanks for posting.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/18
A good and interesting read.
fermica chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Hi,
I don't know where I first came across this but it is beautiful, especially the last two lines, which we all knew were going to come but dreaded anyway. The last line is very poetic.

I especially like the second stanza because of the clone's speculation on what Sidious believed and idealized. The lines that kind of irk me are "Is as akin to what will be/As Yoda is to you." I think the Emperor always feared Yoda coming back from wherever - Yoda dueled him to a standstill and is essentially his light side counterpart. Yoda becomes less relevant to Sidious personally, but I feel that Sidious never truly forgot his "little green friend" nor ever viewed him as merely an ant among a colony or a clone among an army.

Such a shame it's not more well recognized.
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I am completely impressed. This is truly excellent.
arashikageriverflower chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Well done!
Tulip chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
The fact that this has so few reviews is a crime. This is heart-rending! The tragedy of the whole situation is captured so neatly and with such sincerity, the knowledge of the true morality of the situation and the sheer inability to disobey . . . that is truly Sith, indeed.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Saw a review you left for a fic and decided to take a look at your fan fics.

I was a bit thrown off by the poem format but I still enjoyed it.

It's always annoying when it feels like someone didn't take time to make their work original. Read a few fan fics for a book series I read years ago and if you deleted an OC, deleted the fact that two of the characters were majorly OOC and deleted a plot twist the fics mind as well been the books. Needless to say I wasn't surprised when almost all of them were taken down due to plagiarism.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Chilling... and fitting.
Well written!
Elwaith chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Watching the movies I never thought of the clones point of view during Order 66. Normally I don't read poetry fics but this is a great glimpse into the mind of a clone who literally has no choice but to obey.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
gah, that's just heart breaking to read. brilliant work
o chapter 1 . 5/28/2012