Reviews for Hold My Breath
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Give me a fucking break. If you'd get your head out or your ass for 2 seconds you'd realize that everything was not Ron's fault. It's always funny to read about people who want to blame Ron for everything, and never blame Hermione for anything. Good luck finding a boyfriend lol.
highkicks chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
"She was very pleased with her maturity."

Lol, what? Ron's kissing another girl and she attacks him. Yeah, real mature, not psycho at all. Ron was single and could kiss whoever he wanted. He was definitely a prat shoving it in everybody's face, but everyone knows that he's not the most mature, is he? Hermione, on the other hand, is supposed to be. I completely understand her reaction, even though it made her look like a 5-year-old. She's not an adult yet, even though she wants everyone to think that she is. But her self-righteousness kills me.

It's the same self-righteousness that led Ron to believe she dodn't like him romantically and didn't have any faith in his studying or Quidditch skills, and is an attitude that had a big part in driving him into the arms of someone who showed her like for him in a completely obvious way. But I don't expect Hermione to acknowledge that!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Nicely done! :) Go Hermione :)
BirdG chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Fantastic and quite funny! It could be a missing scene from the book. I think you capture each of the characters very well.
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 11/5/2005