Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
LilyTheHylian chapter 5 . 11/13
This is great, but I would like to mention that the nazis weren’t Christians. They were non religious and for example: Catholics too were killed during the Holocaust
Hitler was a “Christian” except he didn’t believe in anything that made Christianity Christianity so he kinda wasn’t
(Also from what I understand Hitler hated Christians too)
becca chapter 5 . 10/25
so hitler wasn't christian. he was atheist. the aryans were people with blue eyes and blond hair. i love the idea but i feel like this is important. he would take children from their mothers if they had blond hair and blue eyes
Rago Dragovian chapter 5 . 9/10
This is the most worthless, bigoted and idiotic story ever written on this fansite. You don't understand Nietzsche's philosophy, you throw bigoted wastes of space at it, and you support hatred and bigotry towards Atheists. Your story, like your ideas, are worthless and only supported by ignoramuses' who never touched a philosophy book. It's so sad how worthless and shameful shit like what you write is so popular. But hey, it appeals to the lowest common denominator like Michael Bay's Transformers films.
mjato chapter 15 . 8/19
A very nice premise that unfortunately felt disjointed. I feel like if this story was twice the length with no additions to the plot but more details and scenes to flesh out the existing story, it would have been easier to believe in characters and their motivations. As is, it was hard to connect to the characters and their actions/changes felt forced.

Recommended for diehard Draco/Hermione shippers that love a lot of angst. Not recommended for those looking for literary or philosophical explorations, as there are only a few moments of them and most are only on the surface (unless we are counting quotes at the beginning of chapters). The author did not explore their own set up much, opting to abandon more introspective and intellectual concepts (out of fear of being boring, it seems, based on the author's notes) for straight on tragic romance fuelled by misunderstanding and trauma half way through the story. Still a cute work, and I thank the author for sharing it!
mjato chapter 2 . 8/19
A lovely start! Although i do find it incredibly hard to believe Hermione would not know Nietzsche already. Especially if she is a big reader of the classics. After all, he is one of the most famous philosophers ever and she is a well educated and curious kind. I imagine she would have read him at the age of 13-14 at the latest, together with Sartre and Camus, to compliment her russian readings. Perhaps she is suffering from memory issues? Looking forward to finding out!
LucasGilbert chapter 4 . 8/9
I read this chapter while listening to the spies are forever soundtrack and ‘the nazis are not so bad’ came on during this chapter. I think that’s proof Nietzsche was an idiot and god is real. Cuz that’s a miracle
Lafanenretard chapter 15 . 7/8
Hello !
This was really interesting. It took me two days to finish it and only because I had to work. Otherwise I would have taken my day just to lie in bed and read your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Your writing was clear even for a french like me. I found your allusions well made and you used them cleverly.
Sarah Clemson chapter 1 . 7/4
I don't know if you would ever read this , but I discovered this story a few years ago , and the indepth analysis and your views on psychology are riveting and I always come back to this story , it's like I can't stay away. Thank you soo much for writing this amazing piece , Author , you are one of a kind.
I love this. You explain it beautifully, good work
Tia-Mica chapter 4 . 3/15
This is incredible. I can't wait to read the rest of Hermione's lessons! They're extremely interesting
Ninel5 chapter 2 . 3/7
Very pleasantly impressed with the reference to Crime and Punishment. Bravo.
Ashes Ascending chapter 15 . 2/22
A really interesting story - thanks for writing it!
at4ena chapter 14 . 2/5
this is so heartbreaking. i love when dramione authors actually recognize that mione loved ron. it makes the plot so much more interesting
Huyenese chapter 8 . 2/2