Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
robdrobot chapter 15 . 10/16
this is so poetic tragic and beautiful at the same time! gosh!
ClavitoyCanela chapter 15 . 8/8
Wow, I bloody cried on Chapter 14, the story at the beginning and the Ron telling her to let go... I found it fascinating. Congrats to you and your amazing writing, I love the non-fluffy relationship you created, with two broken souls because of the war (I find it annoying when ppl write postwar fics like everything is fine and cheery).
Vera Hart chapter 15 . 7/28
Omg, I absolutely loved this and I'm so moved by your writing and this story and how it's so real and lifelike. Thank you!
spacepi chapter 15 . 7/10
I haven't read this take from the Ministry yet. it was very refreshing.
I felt it was very rushed in some parts of the story and wanted more either from the characters or the situations itself!
I binged on this hard though. it was a good book to read!
Ladycrafter chapter 15 . 7/8
Wow. Just wow.
Ladycrafter chapter 15 . 7/8
Wow. Just wow.
Catulla chapter 15 . 7/4
Awww this was very sweet
Wow. Simply wow . It's unfathomable that a fan fiction can be so beautiful. Its simply brilliant both ur writing and aesthetic sense. Especially loved the way u have incorporated Nietzsche's quotes. Keep writing. U r simply fantastic.
JordanJollypop chapter 15 . 6/10
What. A. Masterpiece
MlleShadow chapter 15 . 5/29
Wow this was such a masterpiece. Your intellectual take on the story is so different from what I've read till now, and I absolutely loved it. I'd definitely read a full novel length version of this, dwelling deeper into each class and how it impacted on the students. A lot of research has been done to make it happen, and I really appreciate it. The non so perfect happy ever after ending is also a good touch, keeping in tone with the whole vibe. I'll stop throwing you flowers, I will end this comment with a thank you.
Hitler did not fancy Christians as superior to Christians intact he was quite progressive in his views on religion.
k chapter 5 . 3/10
I absolutely love your story but number of victims you wrote is not entirely correct. It was actually higher.
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 3 . 2/18
It's interesting... but the noun form of tolerate is tolerance, not toleration, and it kind of grates
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 4 . 2/18
I am loving this! It's a cross-examination of a text (Crime and Punishment, and funnily enough, the Harry Potter series) under a Nihilist lens. Or a Nietzschean lens anyway. I wonder how he would have interpreted Grindelwald, or even early-era Dumbledore.
Ooh this was very good! I really enjoyed it!
2,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »