Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
MonJoh chapter 15 . 9/30
Interesting story.
oh this is incredibly fascinating-i'm learning alongside too!
cshen.julienne chapter 15 . 8/24
That was so beautifully written. Thank you for writing it.
LaBelladone x chapter 1 . 8/19
Perhaps you'll write again on ff? This was dark, emotional, and perfect. Thank you x
Such a beautiful, gripping and raw story, thank you!
JLLove chapter 15 . 8/12
I love this take on dramione, I think it makes a lot of sense how hard it would be for them to get together after being on different sides of the war.
Oraeliaa chapter 15 . 8/6
this whole story was amazing, I can safely say Dramione is the only time i read non OC fanfiction, and this is one of the best i've ever read-thank you for writing it :)
Joyytailnote chapter 8 . 7/30
woah.. just, no words
Joyytailnote chapter 4 . 7/30
This is the most intellectually simulating ff I have ever read and i am completely falling in love with it! Having read far too many Dramione ff I was starting to think I'd run out of the really good ones, but this has completely raised the bar, it's fantastic! Thank you so much for enabling me to have the pleasure of reading this! hugs and blessings xx
GOOOOOOOD, it's literally the best thing i've ever read, it's extremely deep and intellectual. Having read Crime and Punishment, i find it even more exciting as i can learn about others' opinions on this book and compare your impression from it with mine.
Absolutely loved it, thank you. (sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker)
AC24 chapter 15 . 7/25
I love your writing style and the plot was sooo interesting and very unique! I love the way you portrayed them, it was pretty real. Thanks for sharing
Layla chapter 15 . 7/19
Fucking amazing
Simply amazing!
Titasha chapter 15 . 7/12
Maravilloso!
Christy chapter 15 . 5/30
I'm not sure if you still look at your reviews but this story had heart. It was different and that made it worth reading.
2,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »