Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
QuestWithAmbition chapter 15 . 1/16/2018
This is a pearl, a beautiful and deep story filled with emotions that make me feel so much. Thank you for this amazing story, it was a privilege to follow Hermione through her lessons and Draco through his angst.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
a lovely if rather angsty story.
MisaTaku chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
I don't want this to end
MisaTaku chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
This is beautiful and very well written. I am looking forward to how this story will turn out
krystalmarieconner chapter 15 . 12/10/2017
The story is so short and simplistic yet so powerful and utterly amazing. Loved it. Great job!
Summer78 chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
I've really enjoyed your story. Very unique and all the hard work and study that you did really shows each and every chapter.
Ali D chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
I read this fan fiction years ago, probally when it was still being updated- and now I’m back at university and I understand the debates your talking about so much more now and so appreciate the level of knowledge you put into your story- thank you! :)
MonJoh chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
Interesting story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
oh this is incredibly fascinating-i'm learning alongside too!
cshen.julienne chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
That was so beautifully written. Thank you for writing it.
LaBelladoneX chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Perhaps you'll write again on ff? This was dark, emotional, and perfect. Thank you x
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Such a beautiful, gripping and raw story, thank you!
AureliaBlack90 chapter 15 . 8/12/2017
I love this take on dramione, I think it makes a lot of sense how hard it would be for them to get together after being on different sides of the war.
Oraeliaa chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
this whole story was amazing, I can safely say Dramione is the only time i read non OC fanfiction, and this is one of the best i've ever read-thank you for writing it :)
Joyytailnote chapter 8 . 7/30/2017