Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
Megan chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
your story is fantastic

please write more
vla1diva chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
this had got to be one of the best fanfic's i have ever read...it's not just a clumsy compliment...ur wording and writing are so accurate, passionate and detailed that the reader can actually feel what the character is fealing...absolutely great writing...please continue...update soon
ESP chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
Fantastic. I love the incorporation of all the classics, and really, the entire concept of Hermione having to make a room full of almos-Death Eaters eat their words about muggles and muggle-borns. Your writing is vivid and imaginative, and though the events are extraordinary, I still find them plausible. You write Hermione and Harry very well.

I can't think of all the things I wanted to compliment you on, but once again, this is such a FRESH, NOVEL piece. Kudos.

Although, the progression of the romance isn't something we haven't seen before.
HalfBlood91 chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
I loved this chapter. I really like Draco in this story, he's definitly in character. I hope you write a sequel... depending on how this one ends anyways. :)
ESP chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
What does Nietzsche say is God's first mistake?
The Unicorn chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
Very good. I can't say nice because it most definatly isn't but extremly well written and in character. YOu do a great job of writing emotional scenes which really draw the reader in.

The Unicorn chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Definatly not boring (although I believe it takes a particular talent to make Nietzsche BORING) One problem is the "class" did n't last anywhere near long enough, even if you assume it took over half an hour for the Pensive to travel around the room.

The Unicorn chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Very intresting. I did have one problem with a line in your story:

"The rights our government gives us" Rights are not granted this is both a logical fallacy and a practical error. In a democratic system the citizens have rights which they use to empower the goverment. In a non democratic system noboty has rights, there are just varying levels of privilige, from the slave who has none to the rullers who have th most.

There is no political system in which a government grants rights. In fact as I said at the start it is impossible to grant someone rights as if they can be granted they can also be revocked making them priviliges, not rights.

Sorry for the rant, I wouldn't normally go on like that about a philosophical issue like this but considering your story I believe you'll get it.

Sunflower18 chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
cheesecake , well awesome chapter more asap please
VanishingHue chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
Wow, that was poignant and yes I agree - the best chapter yet. I like your take on azkaban, and especially the different people in it. I'm almost amused by Snape's words.
VividScribbler chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
This is one of the most brilliant, insightful, intelligent fics I've read, perhaps bar none. Thank you for sharing beautiful and incredible piece.
Pippins Halfling chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
can i have some cheesecake?

anyway... i love this story. please write a lot more than a few more chapters!
Yae chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
I really like your story a lot. First of all, reading this story is an interesting way for me to learn philosophical theories. Second of all, it was very creative of you to apply the theories to the Harry Potter books. I wish I had thought of it. Third, it takes someone brave to kill off Ron and Neville and McGonagall...and then to pair up Hermione with Draco. Intersting how that will work out. The only mistake I found was that 11 million people died in the Holocaust (5 million Gentiles and 6 million Jews), not 9 million. Actually, I recently heard that the number is getting closer to 12 million, which is really freaky.
Yistherumgone chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
this has got to be the most controversial fic ive ever read and i love it! ur so smart! lol this is has no occ characters lol its not even funny
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 .. Last Next »