Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
asyouwish76 chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
This is really good, can't wait for the next chapter. Just to let you know I think it was 12,0,0 people who were killed in the holocaust. Anyway, update soon! :)
Leaves chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
This is the best fan fiction I have read in a long time.

Hermione: Wonderful character. I like how you have set her up- her vulnerability yet with a very Hermione like defiance and strength.

Draco: One of the most intriguing characters (although, perhaps Vulpe is up there too).

The Lessons she teaches: Brilliant. I like the way this is playing out. They way you have chosen to show the students what they were supporting is perfect.

Sadly, it fits that so many on the light side have died. There are too many stories that are just unrealistic because of how lucky the characters are. The last lesson, with the pictures of the war was brilliant. I like the fact that it was Pansy who cracked first- seemingly fitting.

I would like Snape to be mentioned some where in here. You have sparked interest about the Dumbldore, Draco, Snape conflict with having Draco jerk when Hermione showed the pictures.

Also, I'm curious to see how the 6 lessons will play out. It seems rather short, but maybe not. Or maybe the story will continue.

1 year in Azkaban seems rather short for those who have been proven to have supported Voldemort's ideals and taken action, though maybe not if they only SUPPORTED and didn't actually do much.

Overall your story is fantastic, I will certainly add you to my author alerts!

Oh, one more thing. I like Hermione's realization that Remus brings home, but more importantly I like that it was Remus... For it was Remus who talked to Harry about forgiving Snape. Fitting.

Happy Writing,

Leaves
Lucyferina chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
interesting chapter... i hope i'm following where you are leading with draco... just something about hitler and christianity... i believe he wasn't as much of a christian as he wanted everyone to believe, the relationship btw hitler and religion is quite controversial... anyway this is not the right place to discuss this :) ... i just wanted to say, keep writing and update soon...can't wait for more!
coffee-is-addictive chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
this is good writing congradulations
Steelo chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Great job with the chapter and hope your exam went well!

Steelo
Pippins Halfling chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
that was absolutely amazing! please write more!
Steelo chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
Hey this story is MOST CERTAINLY NOT BORING! I am enjoy it profusly and I can't wait to see what you have in store for next!

Steelo
mickey823 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
This is very good
Defying Definition chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Hey, I thought the Hitler/Nietzche/Voldemort references were dead-on. Totally amazing, probably one of my favorite classes yet.

Yay! I didn't insult, I amused! Woot.
Kat chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
WOW, wat a story, i don't particularly like that Nietzsche fella "Woman was God's second mistake"pfft, lol, was shocked wen i read that. Nice info, i never new half the stuff u talked about, and it's a really good story, wats with malfoys "Your pain… it’s different than most. It’s… interesting.” sounds interesting though, great work, update soon please!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
*squirms giddily*
Rococophile chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Oh yes! This is simply hot! You are a mighty clever person aren't you. You must be rather an avid reader, a person who actually think of they read, could do great things, who knows. I admire you. Please update. I like to learn more about this...
RedWitch1 chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Whoa intense...and superbly written... this is progressing along very nicely. I love Hermione in this. And again this is not boring it's compulsive reading.
Sunflower18 chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
more asap
draco's all mine chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
this is a very different fanfic to any others that i have read and i must say it is very intresting. Update asap
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »