Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
Pyreite chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Wow very nice start. This is interesting, keeps the reader off-balance and questioning what will happen next. I enjoyed the initial chapters, very well set-out, written and told with finesse. Nice characterisation on Harry, Hermione and Malfoy, very 'in character' for the trio.
Vashka chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Coincidences are funny things. And I am truly glad about this one! You love my story, I *love* yours, it's a win-win situation! Now onto the chapter. I love the dialogue- it is so gritty and harsh in context to the situation. I can just imagine all of these threatening, dangerous people in desks like schoolchildren. And Hermione's speech- it got the point accross without being too preachy- bravo. Not easy, but you managed it. I also liked the end scene with Malfoy. you write him so well, he's not 'declawed' in any way in your fic, and I like him better that way. Makes the challenge of Hermione taming him that much better! Oh, and him grabbing her at the end there? Totally hot. Whew! I look forward to your updates!
fanficto obsesso chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
this was really intriguing. i was ridiculously ecstatic at the fact that i actually knew who Nietzsche was and knew a bit about his philosophies; it means i'm actually paying attention in political science! anyway, i'm eager to keep reading to see where this all leads. keep it up!
we are infinite chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I absolutely LOVE this. Can't wait for the next update!
jjp91 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
intresting. Please update soon.
RedWitch1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Wow, this is an addictive story... Can not wait for more.
Lucifer's Garden chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Darlin', you have no idea how giddy this chapter made me. I won't be obnoxious and beg you to update at an inhuman speed, but- oh screw it. UPDATE ASAP! *flails*
eucalyptus chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Great chapter!
Steelo chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Again wonderful chapter and you truly are a wonderful writer I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Steelo
Violet Spark chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
THANK YOU!

Finally an intelligent fic to read! Fantastic, and everyone's wonderfully in character-though Harry reminds me comically of a mellow Moody, for some reason. I think it's the limp and the temper. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Kudos on an excellent premise... you've got me hooked!

~Vi
Ongaku Neko chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Wow. It sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great work!

Kitty Neko
Vashka chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Oh, WOW! I was just surfing the site today looking for something interesting, and I found this brilliant little jewel of a fic. An INTELLECTUAL D/Hr fic! *dies* I thought the day would never come. Philosophy? English Lit? D/Hr! Fantastic! Sorry to rant like a giddy little schoolgirl, but I am so excited about this. I will watch this fic with eager eyes to see how the plot and romance develops. Am too excited to review on content now, but will in later chapters :P
Lucifer's Garden chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Good. Really, really good. I like the concept, and everything seems to be developing nicely as far as I can see. Please, update!
SheeraMachiavel chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I really like the use of Nietzsche. I cannot wait to see how the story is going to go on
RedWitch1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Now this is an interesting story, and quite original... I look forward to how Hermione does this...
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 Next »