Reviews for The Nietzsche Classes
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Nietzsche, is wrong in the assertion that morals are a waste of time. And in the assertion that God is dead. Why, because both have persisted for thousands of years, relatively unchanged.
Serennos chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
Entertaining and educational angst - only Hermione and Draco!
Serennos chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
Excellent, intricate, entertaining story. Looking forward to more...
jkasbf chapter 15 . 8/10/2020
I don't know what it was but it had me hooked and was quite relatable. I loved it from beginning to end and I just wish it was longer because it was amazing.
jkasbf chapter 5 . 8/5/2020
WAIT WHAT? First Ron and his other two brothers now LUNA AND NEVILLE noooo I already cried enough when JKR killed Fred Sirius Tonks Lupin and others don’t add anyone else I beg you
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2020
Why is it always Draco‘fault always Draco the one that have to explain.
GlowDust7501 chapter 15 . 6/10/2020
I loved this story so much you have no idea! It just hit so hard! (But why did you have to keep Fred alive but kill George? Where’s your soul?)
illuminati09 chapter 9 . 5/29/2020
goddammit this is beautiful
srebreenaKrv chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
Amazing. Bravo! Kudos!
chibi-Clar chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
I really enjoyed reading your story, every tear.
Pjyenn chapter 15 . 5/8/2020
This is such a beautiful story...I love it
OnceUponaTimeThereWasaPast chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
I have re-read this fanfiction 3 times and I still find it exactly as touching and beautiful as ever. Thank you for creating this beautiful work of art.
Alice chapter 15 . 3/18/2020
This made me weep and sigh and gave me all the feels. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2020
So so beautiful, not very long so I read it in one go, but. ...beautiful
TheHeadlessScholar chapter 2 . 2/20/2020
I really, really hope that the point of this fic will be to show how absolutely atrocious the ministry decree is. Besides being a complete invalidation of what is generally considered human rights (literal thought crime? What exact definition of "Sympathetic" is it using) it's also a complete atrocity against the rule of law (Innocent until proven guilty, you don't have to prove you're innocent in court, the opposition has to prove you're guilty).

Gonna keep reading for now, but I will so disappointed if the moral lesson at the end isn't : This law is a complete atrocity against humanity.
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »