Reviews for Emotions
Shiver122 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I really like this fic and I hope you update soon :) And don't put yourself down; this fic rocks.
anlmoon chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
very good,please continue
charlotte aulin chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A.W.E.S.O.M.E
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
hi

i know i already sent you a message but ill review as well! (for once ;)

I really like this fanfic (like i said before) and im actually quite happy that you didnt make it a one-shot. This fanfic is a great story like one with chapters. I love those types of fanfics but if you dont want to continue it as a continuous fanfic then I would try ended it as fast as possible because if you dont want to put the effort in, then just end it fast so you dont get the hopes of your readers up too high. I'm not trying to sound b*tchy if i am. I'm just telling you the truth because i hate it when authors do that and dont even tell the readers by a authors note that they're not going to continue their fanfic.

You're doing a really great job at this fanfic. seriously. you are.

I hope to read the next chapter soon!

Cya

Bethany (aka Hitsugi's Lover)
Kumo chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
OMG! I love this! You need to update it, like nao!
Surtr chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Wow I realy love your story and CAN NOT WAIT for the next chapter . please update Before I go crazy XD
harajuku96 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh, kewl, i like it. I luv LOKI! eep! he is *quote quote* mr long face! never thought he could act like that! HAhaha
medstudent1026 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
i LOVED IT! Update sooner?
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Uh! A Cliffhanger! You just had to leave us in anticipation did you? Loki is missing? And yes you should write an epilogue.

Please? I won't leave you a mean or threatening review but I won't appreciate it! :) I really do hope that you don't end it here and leave us all guessing...
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
You know I can see Loki doing that too...but it sure was intense! _ Ack! But what will happen next...? He's going to go all stoic-robot-boy-like?
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
A friend? I see development in the making... _ ;

Hey -it wasn't a bad chapter-I was staring to see the some of the results of their hanging out and whatnot...
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
hee he he The group is just as loud multi-personalitied as I remember! Eh don't worry about the dialogue-it works out just fine because you pull it together with the story.
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Yes, Loki...how hard could it be?

This story shows promise I will continue reading! :)
RaieChibiKid chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "Loki's not here."? STRANDED! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN! WITH NO BOAT! WITH NO LIFE JACKET!

Where did Loki GO?

Story Alert list!
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Wat? Sigh...but i do pity that guy...he loves her so much that he's willing 2 protect her at d cost of his emotions...n that's definitely something very big...but little does he know that he's slowly re-shattering her heart all over again...n in doing so he is also breaking his own heart...update!