Reviews for A Promise of Home
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
aww! ::sniff sniff:: well done!
SG-girl chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
This is a fantastic story. The characters were very, very, and I do mean, very well written. You managed to bring together the perfect combination of humor, angst, and parental appeal. This story is officially goin' on my favorites list.
Alaina Ross chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Jack a doc? Geniuos! daniel being jack's kid? Pure Genious! then all tha children chant SEQUAL! SEQUAL!
Blaze83 chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
yay i loved this! i only remember pretending to be sick once or twice, i think it worked both times. - i have to fave this.
Blaze83 chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
*dies from sweetness*
Blaze83 chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
aw! thats so sweet. save danny!
Blaze83 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
poor kid feels like he has to be perfect.
Blaze83 chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
aww the last part was really sad. this is really cool how your putting all of the characters in. im just wondering how teal'c is going to show up.
Blaze83 chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
wow jack a doctor..anyhoo very nice.
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
eep! save daniel. ouch appendicitis, never had that. and i hope i never will.
Maxennce chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
great chapter, really enjoyed what you are writing and hope that you continue

Rinne chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Very cute.
katejones2005 chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
aw! that's hust so-aw! this is a great interlude if I do say so myself! great job and so in character! I could totally see both of them doing those things as kids (and the hot water sad puppy dog eyes combo always worked for me!hehehe)...and as adults!
zats chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
I really like this add on to the story.. If your not tired of the story, thrown in some more snipets.
Nighshae chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
I really do like this story, and would love to see more (many more) of these little 'interludes'. Some times AU really can be a fun way to go... ;D
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »