Reviews for A Promise of Home
phoenix-82usa chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Sweet story, loved Jack as a Doctor. And little Daniel is always cute. Thanks for sharing!
Maxennce chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
great story, although imagining Jack as a doctor is a bit strange, although it had to have been a peditrician. Keep up the great work, really enjoyed this story and the interaction between Jack and Daniel

Cheers

max
kira66 chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Different. I liked it.
Artemis474 chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Oh, you SO have to write more or at least some interludes to this because it was freakin' great and awesome. I only wish Daniel had had this life with Jack. It's cool how you took on a totally different perspective and made Jack a doctor. Your fanfic was completely heart-warming and is one of my favorites. Keep writing, PLEASE!
katejones2005 chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
really good! I really loved the DanielJack interactions-really captures the essence of the characters! YAY for danny boy going to med school and to get his PhD-aw!

the only thin I didn't like was sam and teal'c being married but that's only because I'm a samjack shipper to the core-but it didn't make me not like your story! and this isn't a flame or anyhting, just how I felt about it-other than that tiny little thing, it all was ggreat!
nebbyJen chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
This was really nice Jen! I pretty much don't read SG1 fics but since you are on my alert list, well wa-la! I didn't have a choice and I'm glad it came my way. The caring between the two is always wonderful to read no matter what their ages might be. Well done! OJ
KASEY64 chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
I loved This. I love Little Danny stories. They always make me cry. I'm glad there was a happy ending.
dannysgirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
Well, I just cried my eyes out. I held my breath for most of those two chapters. That was a lovely story. Does this mean the end? If so, WONDERFUL STUFF. Please write something soon.
Shannon K chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
That was such a sweet and somewhat sad story. I liked it, despite the fact that I started to tear up.

Cheers!
zats chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Just went all mushy! Loved it ...more please
The Libran Iniquity chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Wow. Just... wow.
SG-Fan chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
You are a superb writer!

This was such a good story!
SG-Fan chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Aww, wonderful chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
SAm and Teal'c married? That's just... wrong... lol.

Good chapter!