Reviews for The Age Of Akaige
Demon007 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
hey hey im bk from the other side the rainbow u goina finish this ever. i dont wana reread if ur not
Blackstorm92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
im just curious before i start reading... is this kinda like a sequel to Flickering Shadows?
gracefulraven chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Wow! Just Wow! That chapter was bad ass! There was so much going on with Raven's powers, the affection/attention she's getting it's just amazing. Your writing is incredible I always find joy in reading your work. I really loved the Angel Grace, she is really something. I can not wait to read more from you your writing always excites me. Till the next time,

gracefulraven,

out!
Evilsangel chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT! OH THAT WAS SO LONG! LOL AS IT ALWAYS IS! YEA! I LOVED IT! sweet... i have a sister now! lol too bad there was so raven and Akaige kiss! even just a little one would have been so cool... lol such a scandle! lol i loved it so much! lol and it's so complacated! i'm afraid i'm going to get lost! EEP! *hides under covers* i don't want to get lost! Please help me! lost isn't good! my boy friend made me relize that! please update asap before i forget everyone in it again! lol bye :) ;)
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
UNICRON! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THEY"LL BEAT HIM! And why did you call my favorite villain Scarlet Robe and not his better alias? And where did Final Fantasy come in? Rasputin from Anastasia? Dear Bahamut, no.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Ack, too, much, awesomeness, head about, to explode LOL How you manage to outdo yourself with every new chapter of this thing I will never know but GREAT GOOGAH MOOGAH that was a fine read! The opening exchange between Raven and Akaige alone was enough to leave me busting a gut laughing, then there was the truckloads of new depth added to the unfolding drama with the long awaited entrance of Ja-er, I mean Scarlet Robe, and other agents of the enemy such as Rasputin and Bartok. The action was explosive and fast paced as the various heroes and villains struggled to escape the war torn remnants of their homes alive with legions of slavering demons assaulting them on every side. The epic battle between the three Eva pilots and Ebirah was phenomonal, if old lobster face gave them this much trouble just imagine what kind of a mess they'll be in when the more powerful Kaiju show up! I was kind of hoping to see what Joka and Mr. Peckers were up to but it's no biggie, there's always next chapter :) My favorite part of the story had to be the epic struggle Raven endured when she was fighting that kickASS silver beast, that thing is so freaking cool I WANNA SEE MORE OF IT LOL As always your latest chapter's left me drooling for more so here's hoping to hear from you soon, later pal!
Evilsangel chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
UNHOLY FUCKING CRAP! THAT WAS SO BLOODY LONG! I'VE BEEN READING IT SINCE YOU POSTED! GEEZ! I SWEAR I NEED THE TIME YOU HAVE ON YOUR HANDS, SCHOOL HAS MADE ME IT'S BITCH... WHICH FUCKING SUCKS! but I AM GETTING A'S AND B'S... I HAVE TO CAUSE I NEED A SCHALORSHIP... OTHER WISE I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO GET INTO COLEGE.. WHICH I WANT TO REALLY BADLY. but anyways lol THAT WAS GREAT! OH MY 7 HELLS! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! OH I KNEW SHE'D WANT TO TALK TO AKAIGE! LOL I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER THING YOU JUST SAID, BUT IF WE GET TO VOTE... I VOTE FOR A RAVEN AND AKAIGE PAIRING! ...*looks around the room... sees no one* AND A LEMON BETWEEN THEM! LOL I LOVE LEMONS, THEY TASTE SO GOOD. LOL BUT OH GOD I LOVE THIS! I'M GOING TO TRY TO WORK ON MY STORY THANKSGIVING BREAK AND X-MAS BREAK TOO... BUT I CAN'T TONIGHT, HUGE REPORT DUE FRIDAY, AND I'M NOT CLOSE TO BEING DONE... BUT AGAIN THAT WAS SO SO SO GREAT! please please please update asap! bye :) ;)
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
*sniff* I...I don't know where to start. THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! How you were able to blend all this into one complete, insane, excellent story, I have no idea. Maybe when the wolves come back their weapons are more...modern.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
(Drools) So, kick, ASS! OMG There was SO much cool stuff in this chapter my head is about to freaking explode! First of all you did a phenomonal job portraying Orochimaru, Joka and Mr. Peckers (one of my favorite parts was when Joka was sneaking up on Susan's kid, I can just picture him on his tiptoes, hell he'd probably be humming the music from 'Psycho' too LOL) And there were so many awesome battle scenes and surprise cameo appearances (having Ansem be partially responsible for the impending end of existance was sheer GENIUS, plus it's always fun to see him at work, he's by far one of my favorite villains) that I'm still trying to digest it all LOL I'll probably have truckloads more to talk about later but for now I'll just say the following: You kick twenty seven kinds of ass, this was more than worth the wait, and for the love of all that's holy KEEP UPDATING! With that said I tip my hat to you good sir and shall talk with you later, adieu Pakkrat!
Demon007 chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
hey are u going to update this any time soon this is a kick ass fic
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Hiya! I figured that while I had some time to kill I'd reread this fanfic to reaquaint myself with the current situation so I will be able to better settle into the action once you update this story and the others, that and I figured I'd add this story to my favorites list and give ya a fresh review for one of your favorite brainchilds :) I like the effort you put into redoing the first few chapters they are much more streamlined and easier to read shaving off many of the grammatical errors and unneeded tidbits here and there that seemed to gum up the works. I can't wait to see what happens next, later pal!
demon007 chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
this fics bad ass
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
You have added so many different shows in it's hard to keep track at times. Even though I still can't updaate Hunter I'm proud to say I'm on chapter 37(Birthmark rewrite)and Hunter has already fought Akaige. Can't say who won, but it was an awesome battle.
gracefulraven chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
That was hot Pakk! It surely did take you a long time to update but I must say it was definetly worth the wait. Sephiroth is one of the baddest villians ever! Can't wait to see how Raven kicks his ass and Titan seems to be an ultra bad ass. I hope Vegeta turns good his sarcasm is hillarious. Oh and Magneto was quite sarcastic too loved it and as when Akaige made fun of Superdog I could only imagine the look on his face it was funny. I hope to see more of Storm in the next chapter or the one after that, she and Magneto would make an interesting couple just a thought. Well update soon, I'll be waiting!

gracefulraven,

out!
RedrumRaven chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
THE ONLY T5HING THAT I CAN SAY AFTER READING YOUR (IN STARFIRE VOICE)GORGEUS AND MAGNIFICENT FANFICTION IS:

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!

IN FACT I WISH YOU CONTINUE AND FAST BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY YOU MADE RAVEN USE HER POWERS AND IF YOU DOESNT MIND I WILL LOVE IF YOU MADE RAVEN BECAME TOTALY EVIL AND DEMONIC BY THE WAY TO DEFEAT AKAIGE.

WILLING TO SAY HI REDRUMRAVEN.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »