Reviews for His Son's Father
wonderingwhyiam chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
AAAAA this was an amazing fic! Classic hyper-intelligent loopholes that resolve the plot, plus the Fowl parents actually being loving and good (unlike most of the newer fic I've read oops) and all the FEELS. I loved it, thank you author.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 8 . 7/17/2020
How did this win anything? Terrible.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 8 . 10/3/2019
I find an odd amount of enjoyment, reading fics from the perspectives of side characters. This was wonderfully fun and heartwarming!

Good work!
XYZArtemis chapter 8 . 6/8/2019
Lovely job!
Mashrose chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
AMAZING! I LOVE THIS!
Mengsk chapter 8 . 12/12/2018
Best tale I've heard I've read in the Artmeis section yet. Humour. High stakes. Cunning plans. The expansion of a character who is oddly both the catalyst to the Artemis Fowl series and yet is a blank slate to work with.
swordslasher3000 chapter 8 . 10/4/2018
I just wanted to write here and say just how much I appreciate a story like this. I had grown up with the Artemis Fowl series and loved reading them, stopping after the fifth book (I was never a fan of the split personality stuff, and in my opinion it had lost what I had loved so much about the earlier books). And after remembering the series, I decided to come here to see if I could find a story that could help give me what I love about the series without diving too much into the later stuff.

And this story fits that perfectly, it's a simple but interesting plot full of clever planning and thinking, and shows off more of how Artemis's family would act in his adventures. My only real complaint would be the lack of Holly and how she felt about Artemis being kidnapped. It seemed like there wasn't a lot of focus on her in general. Although that's just a personal preference of mine, if adding more Holly ended up compromising the original bonds of the story (Artemis and his father), then I'm happy you didn't do it. The only other thing is that the ending gambit from Artemis seemed a little rushed, and Sool accepted his word a little too quickly, even considering the slave oath. Perhaps seeing more into the two days when LEP was looking for Artemis would have fixed this. Artemis could have been manipulating Sool into trusting him more and more, to the dismay of Rheeson. Then the ending gambit would have made more sense. That is a minor complaint though, I think the ending still works well.

I hope you do come back to this now and then to see that, even years later, your story is still being loved and enjoyed. Good luck in your future stories!
Kay chapter 8 . 1/25/2018
Still love this story even years after the first time I read it! Soooo good! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Brilliant
bbbbb chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
bbbbb
Jen chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Absolutely amazing. My heart almost jumped out of my throat at the suspense. I must admit, by the fifth chapter I couldn't take it any more and sneaked a look at the end-just to make sure Artemis lived, nothing more-but still. I wonder if the Fowls will be able to keep their memories. Sure hope so.
Mythgirllily chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Well done, spot on, and are you sure you're not Colfer in disguise?
emmalleigh chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it!
zzz chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
LOVED IT! Please write more AF fanfiction!
Deadeadead chapter 8 . 2/6/2015