Reviews for His Son's Father
Excellent and more, etc.

refloc chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Ecellent, etc.

Aquawyrm chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
...He was told to carve Foaly's name into the box. That doesn't mean he has to carve JUST Foaly's name into the box. And that doesn't mean he has to carve the rest of what he's after into the box in large letters, either. Please don't kill Foaly, he's one of my favorite characters.

This is totally scary and exciting! But please remember that one of the key aspects of an Artemis Fowl book is that you never know what Artemis Fowl II's plan was until everything's done and over with and he's already executed it...not even the readers are told the whole plan, only that Arty hopes it works. Please update soon, I expect more sneaky surprises from everybody's favorite criminal mastermind.
me-obviously chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Excellent job.(applauds) Will the time-stop hold? Will Foaly survive? Will Artemis put on his clothes? As you can see the suspense is too much for me to bear. Update soon.
refloc chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Good, etc.

refloc chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I should have started reading sooner. I find this quite absorbing. I will read when I can, but I'm kind of busy. I like your whole writing style. It sounds quite professional, and Artemis is quite in character. I'm especially pleased that your chapter was nice and long, whereas most people write about five hundred word chapters and their stories have about ten chapters. Tsk. Those really bother me.

TheBlackCoyote chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
update. know kk:p
LunarSquirrel chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Cliffhanger? no! You better put the next chapter up soon, I can't take it much longer!
Trouble Kelp chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
Please update soon, please.

I loved your thing with the nine year old Artemis. Is it just me or can I just see a miniture Artemis sitting with just his shoulders and head poking over the edge of an extremely large table with a sinister, intelligent and determined look on his face.

Good chapter. Please update soon.
lalalalalala chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
very funny, but the whole morse sode makes me feel dumb, i still don't get what the extra letters stand for
TheBlackCoyote chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
very god i forgot if added you to faves so i did it again:p i wuve your story update soon kk.
Lleayn chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Brilliant chapter. You're really smart! Or really imaginative, or both. I would have never been able to think up a plot line as good as this! You're very talented! Keep up the good work and update soon!
brennQT chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Great chapter. The morose code was clever. And once again we find Mulch Diggums in the picture. Haha! He's got a point though. He usually gets some life risking task and is constantly threatened with going back to jail. Well I like Mulch and what he does to help so all the more power to him. lol! I also like Holly a lot, but there isn't an awful lot of her. She seems like a side character in this and I'm still trying to wrap my head around that because I guess I'm just used to her being one of the main characters. *shrug* The story is great anyway. Great chapter. Please update soon! I can't wait to see Sool get put in his place. *grin*
Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
So, Artemis Fowl the First and his son have the exact same sceming grin? Now that's downright evil. The way Arty sent that message is perfect, though...and there's no way that moron Sool could possibly figure it out!
sgarecool chapter 5 . 10/14/2005