Reviews for His Son's Father
Rhiathynn chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
wow, that was an awesome story, the only thing i can think of to criticize is that i wish it had been longer so that there was more of it for me to read (and that's hardly a criticism). i love that you actually came up with an Artemis worthy plan for him to use, it had me on the edge of my seat. i also liked the focus on his father as well since Artemis's family is not really expanded on much in the actual series, so it was nice seeing the father-son interaction.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
the only thing i can say is that this is one of the best Artemis fowl fanfic's that i have ever read. thank you.
CorprallFrond chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
i just started this story and it is by far my favorite. Ilove that you make a character out of Artemis Fowl the first. Most people just toss him in the background and have him play vic, but you acctually made him a really, devious, intelligent chracter.
Bleachfan1015 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
This is amazing! Absolutly amazing! I am absolutly horrified to see that you don't have at least a thosand reveiws, this story competely deserve it. I loved it!
the starrose chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Thanks for a great story:)
the starrose chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
I was hoping Mulch would come in! I like the bit about morse code.
the starrose chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Very exciting story! But Arty's role in the story seems to be less. I would like to see more of his part of the story.
the starrose chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Ohhhh! I love the game they were playing:)
tikigala chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Wow... Masterfully written :) This is one of the best Artemis Fowl fanfictions I've ever read.
Inkblot98 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like the story's language and structure. However, it might be better to maybe describe the setting- when does this story take place? Between the 1st or 2nd books? Or is it the epilogue of all stories?

Since you are an experienced author, I will appreciate it if you would review my story. I am a new author in fanfiction, and I would appreciate a review for my story: Artemis Fowl: The Devil. Thanks a lot!

(If you can't find the story, search Inkblot98 as the author.)

I really appreciate your help, and again, thank you very much!
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
I'd have bought it if it were for sale. Faved for posterity.
Lady Drama chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
This is definitely the best AF fanfic I've ever read!
Saki-nee chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
OH my GOD! This is unbelivable! This is the best Artemis Fowl fic that I've read, and I've read quite few. It feels like I just read an extra chapter! Well, almost, because extra chapter can only be written by Colfer. But I think this was just as good as his would've been.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
I LOVED it. That's all I can think to say so there. LOVED IT! :D
Rocket Axxonu chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Wow, impressive job! Your writing style is very beautiful, but also clearly understandable. I loved all the new elements you brought into the story with the slave-bond magic and Pandora's box, the way you described them made them seem very believable and perfectly integrated into the AF universe. The details of the thought processes Artemis was going through while captured and the plans he made seemed particularly insightful; you captured his high level of intelligence perfectly, and he seemed very IC.

I also love how Artemis' father played such a large role here (even though I take it he's a character fans don't write about a whole lot); the way you included all those details and similarities between him and his son which allowed us to see his influence on his son's development, but also maintained the distinction of his clearly not being in the same league as Artemis as far as strategy goes.

One minor criticism I do have (which I'll put forth, since there is chocolate involved (; ), is that I felt like the portrayal of Holly was a little off. I liked it well enough (the slightly more edgy, almost unsympathetic view of her lol), but thinking of strictly IC matters... I thought she seemed a bit too antagonistic in general. Holly is often blunt, but I can't see her ever being so tactless in a hostage negotiation (that seems more like something Commander Root would have done; and according to The Atlantis Complex, we now know she's apparently a 'trained hostage negotiator' X3 ...whatever that random piece of info means), or trying to justify herself when Artemis Fowl Sr. faced her with the wrongness of mind wiping his son.

Also, if this fic is set after TOD, I thought Holly's regard for Artemis seemed a little too... impersonal for the level of friendship they had developed by that time. More like how they were at the end of the first book, or during The Arctic Incident.

That being said, Holly plays a fairly minor role, so it's not that big of a deal. And I haven't found a fanfic portrayal of Holly that didn't feel off to me yet... She's too unpredictable in the original series. X3
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »