Reviews for His Son's Father
The QAS chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Well, that explains much. I never did like Sool.
The QAS chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Once again, excellent job. Though I think I prefer the bottom half. I{ loved what the two Artemis's were doing! It was halarious (I have no idea how to spell that).
The QAS chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You have my attention so far (and let me tell you, I am hard to please). I found the first half to be confusing, but I think it was supposed to be that way, correct? I like the way it is laid out and you seem to know what you are doing. Overall, a good beginning; I look forward to reading more ;)

~The QAS
my perspective chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
This story is so well thought out and in character, how do you not have a million reviews by now?
Reppu chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Wow. I found this story through the Orion Awards, though I do believe I'm a bit late to the game all around. It was quite pleasant to find a story that focused more on the crimes and the genius surrounding them, rather than romance. While I do enjoy a good love story, I too often find that some authors forget about characterization because of it. I particularly enjoyed reading this story from two perspectives; Artemis in third person allowed for his inner thoughts as well as the actions of his captors, while Timmy's first person felt more...personal, for lack of a better word. Through the entire seven-book series, we learn so little about him and how he feels about his family, so his perspective was great for driving the plot and for character development. I also, strangely enough, liked the length. It allowed for a generous amount of extrapolation without being bogged down with grandiose phrasing. It was just long enough to be completely developed without seeming daunting, and I applaud you for that. I find that reading this fic was certainly an afternoon well spent, and I'm glad that I was able to find it.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Good story.
CN chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Thank You! This was lovely!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
someone should definitely publish a book of orion awards stories. considering yours won five, it should definitely be on there. XD

brittney
buttermack chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Wow! This was a fantastic story- I loved having the chance to look at the fairies through Artemis Senior's eyes, and the chance to get to know him better as a character. This story was fantastic- fast-paced, unpredictable, and perfectly in character. My only quibble is that you might want to check through your work a bit more before uploading- I spotted a few typos (but not the British vs. American-spelling type.)

Still, this story was AWESOME. Keep on writing! I'm off to check out you other stories.
Bookworm chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
that was a very great story. I liked it. mabey u should do a sequal if u don't have one.
Mumblebees chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
This story is absolutely fantastic. There were several points in the story where I had to stop and reread that section because it was so awesome. The story is wonderfully thought out, with everyone in character as far as I could tell. The only thing I would have wished is that there was more to read. Just awesome.
Rachelle Lo chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Amazing!

My only criticism is that it was way too short! But I guess that's a compliment (I want more)...XD

Your plot is fantastic, intricately woven and very subtle while still getting the message across. (Worthy of Eoin's work, brava! )I love your writing style-sophisticated, detailed, and dramatic without going into all the old cliches...(although-just one thing I noticed-even though I understand your language, there may be some words that are too big for the target audience...actually, you can just ignore that statement. Kiddos can learn new vocab. )

The only thing that bothered me just a little bit was how you portrayed Holly. (Ready to deck post-kidnapped Artemis, a little too...what's the word? Brash... and showy-like at the beginning when she marched into the room and asked to be reinstated. I do realize that you're not coming from her point of view, it's the Artys, but that was the only thing that bothered me. ) Just constructive criticism, you know...for future reference... or just those vast halls of stuffed filing cabinets of ignored advice. XD

All in all, I loved it! It was refreshingly different from the old tales (all full of AxH love and war, nothin' else.) (By the way, are you Arty/Holly? Just wondering, you don't have to answer that...)

Anyways, love it! Please write more stuff as good as this!

-Kimzy

(And what are the Orion Awards? Just wondering.)
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Wow. Excellent story. So many plot strands and foreshadowing (particularly with the seemingly-irrelevant anti-matter conversation), and such deep emotion and bitter struggles! And a happy ending to boot. Wonderful job. Thank you for writing!
AcornNight chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Wonderful! I love it. I don't get why ark sool is still in command though. But I like the way you describe the emotions and thoughts. :D Keep up the good stories!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009