Reviews for First Person Plural
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Please update already!
Ichigo15kurosaki chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
It's been so long since you last updated! I hope it's going great with your babyprobably 9 years old now? right?) And your husband/boyfriend/family! I surely hope you didn't forget about this story there are lots of people who'd love for the next chapter soon! I hope that didn't seem forceful! and I'd be glad to talk to you sometime!(that sounds really weirdbut hopefully it's going great for you! thanks for creating these stories! I loved it so much I read them in 2 days and stayed up so late XD alright I'm done talking lol
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
I adore it! Plz update soon!
Goldenthorns chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Hey you! It makes me sad that you are discontinuing this... Great fanfiction though!
BunnyluvsU chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
Cool just perfect
moka.akashyia.1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Creepy but awesome please update soon
nikki chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Omg! Can't wait to see what happens next!
ShapedLikeStars chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
it makes me sad that this is on hiatus:( pleasssssssssseeeeeeee write
girl chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
yes! i love your work! i dont really like but... i doesnt matter i guess. i hope things get bad befor they get better! thats how i like em! next chapter up please! will have a stroke soon without the next chapter!
Luludiamol chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Love your stuff. Hope u continue.
Mickie1984 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I hope you continue this story. I would love to find out what happens. If the voices wakes up or does he finally get rid of them. Please continue soon.
4bluenvrshoutnvr4 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
haha, looks like its been 2 years again, i hope you haven't forgotten about this, i really wanna read some more!
4bluenvrshoutnvr4 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010