Reviews for A JAG '24'
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
great story.
Lynnp chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
A superb story from start to finish. I absolutely loved the idea of Harm being the President and Mac being First Lady. Thanks so much for this amazing fic.

Love,

Lynn

x
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Harm as President! i like it!
superrogue17 chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
Love the epilogue, but, Mac should have gotten to be Mresident. lol ;)
Sunnysky chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
A very good story with an unique and interesting plot. Very intense. Your writing is great. Thank you for sharing and I'm looking forward to your next story.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
woah! I certainly didn't expect that ending, but OHMYGOD this was the BEST ENDING EVER! lol.. okay, now that i've taken a breath and calmed down, i'd like to say Thank You for writing such a wickedly awesome story.. I LOVED it! LOVED IT, I TELL YUH! And wouldn't it be awesome to have proven heroes and legends as our future president and first lady/gentleman? ANyway, this was a sweet read! I can't wait to read more of your pieces. ;o)
michelle UK chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
WOW what a beautiful ending. Must say didn't see that coming.
The Obsessed One chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
well i don't think the last part is a stetch at all. Great idea! lol great ending to.
JulieM chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
I LOVED your story! And the ending was just great! I think Mac would kick ass in control of the country!

Thanks for such a great story! JulieM
Radiorox chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
::Claps:: Loved it! All of it. And yea, not too much of a far stretch with Mac after watching so much Commander In Cheif which is a kick ass show if you ask me. :) Thank you for the story! - Jackie
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
You had me smiling all the way through especially when Jen and Mattie heard that pounding ;) Thanks for the wonderful epilogue as I will sadly miss this fic.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
I absolutely loved and I do not think the last part was a stretch at all. I could see Harm being president (probably an eventful presidency) and love Mac being chairman of the joint chiefs. Loved Porter Webb's entrance as well.
Sasha63 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
It might be a stretch, but I'd vote for him! Great ending, and wonderful last chapter. Looking forward to your next story.
McRose chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
A sweet, nostalgic end to a lovely, well written story. Can't wait to see what you do next. The format - 24 hours - was also interesting. For your final archiving - how about using the military's 24 hour clock. If you're not familiar with it, email me and I'll do it for you

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs - far fetched but conceivably possible for either assuming both of their careers skyrocketed after JAG HQ (clearly, Mac didn't resign but got a good London billet as well - remember the spouse colocation policies), or CNO or VCNO for Harm, Commandant of the Marine Corps for Mac. Politics - no - they're both far too private for politics, although I think there's one story out there that has Harm as Bobbi Latham's running mate for a gubernatorial campaign.
cbw chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
What an excellent finish to a wonderful story! I really do hope you have something else up your sleave. Thanks for all your effort in the details and really painting your picture of JAG - if only!