Reviews for Together
Jade Saunders chapter 1 . 2/12
That was one hell of a feels trip! Loved every second of it though:)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sweet, sad little fic. Nice work.
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw, that was so beautiful! I'm in tears.

Great job ;-]
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
So sad... I've been reading far too many sad fics recently. You're a very good writer. And you're right; Michael Crawford rules!
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh...Christine. Sorry, I had to say that. I think I'll need a few more hankies though. This was so sweet, so sad, so...the perfect ending. This should have been the ending to the 2004 movie, I hated that ending, it always makes me cry to death. If you want to read something of this genre, you'll probably enjoy my "A Knife In Their Side", not that I'm boasting! God, I hate most of my work, but this one I actually like. It's just as sweet and sad as this one, but it isn't Phantom, I'm sorry to say. I wish that story had more reviews, but...oh well. Bye, and great tear jerker.
mrssmeagol chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was swet... I have never cried when reading fanfiction but you almost did it. :) Great story!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
summary ~ criminy, i tear up just reading this. how sad am i? heh

A/N ~ gotcha. you write songs? lucky stiff hehe i tried once, but it came out abysmal XD

intro ~ i KNEW it! _ "duties of a Vicomte," my foot... gah. had to suck, givin up such a huge part of herself like that

Erik ~ is she dreaming? dont think so, but he just popped outta nowhere... lol wait, what am i thinkin? this is Erik! he has a remarkable talent for that

vial ~ ah, putting his gypsy years to good use _ cool

song ~ *sits back and stares* holy... youre good. VERY good, indeed

gone ~ *sniff, cry* youre givin me chills here, thanks

graveyard ~ hey, Shakespeare moment :D and Meg's here to look after him! cool beans _ and yes... that WAS quite a surprise for Raoul, wasnt it? hehe

Nadir ~ aw heck *hugs the man* poor guy

Charles ~ oh, thank you! *tackle-hugs you* you let him KNOW! even without ever speaking to him, he still KNOWS! *tearful joy* and Charles is everything he was never able to be, too T_T yay

goodbye ~ *wails and runs off to sob in a dark corner*

ps ~ whats up with this "Priestess Adularia" person? o_O() that was really quite rude, not to mention rather pointless. but whatever *shrugs* guess you get the occasional viper when you write *shudders at the thought*
Daae Diva chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
*sniffle* Of course I liked it! I like the original lyrics as they have a tune?
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 11/13/2005

I bet you didn't even read my fanfiction, so naturally I'm not reading yours. I'm not really a slash fan (RAOUL CAN GO TO HELL) but ErikChristine has been ruined forever in my eyes after reading the novel, and RaoulChristine just sucks.
Kaze no Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Beautiful...*Goes off and cries*
Ally612 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
“I’m dying, Nadir.” Erik said quietly as his oldest friend placed a sup of tea next to him on the side table.

“I know, Erik. I know. Stay with me a little longer?” the Persian asked in a nearly desperate tone. “I have so enjoyed your company, Erik. I hate to think you would die without having said goodbye to your conscience.”

Oh, poor Daroga...I burst into tears when he asked him to stay. Oh God, I'm going to cry again.

Thank you.
SabakuNoAmaya chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Oh my gosh...that was SO sad!I started to cry (i dont cry to many)...GREAT one-shot!I agre with cinnimon.A sequal may turn out pretty good...but its still so sad! *traumatized crying* ERIK! *sobbing*...

eriksangelofvoice chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
that was so sad! *begins crying* *stops crying two hours later* at least Erik now has the love of his life with him. so beautful! just a thought.
Haley Macrae chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
*sniffles* B-e-a-UTIFUL! Please, tell me what song you used there? I love the lyrics.

mrs. malfoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
*twitches a little then bursts out sobbing* Oh god, erik, no... *sniffs* that was wonderful, please write more.