Reviews for Meet Me At
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw cute! my heart skipped a beat reading the last sentence. a white rose... so romatic *v* that's so nice!
sky hi chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I can't believe I haven't given this a review yet. I've had in my faves for a long ass time.

I loved it...probably my favorite oneshot EVER.
Tikkuy chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Really nice fic. Best ending I've seen in a fanfic. Keep on writing, needs more of this stuff.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aww, this is so cute. ) It's good to see more Gippalai out there! I love how Gippal was running to be on time, running perhaps to change himself for Baralai. But does Baralai even want that? Oh, questions questions!

Anyway, this is fabulous. I enjoyed it greatly!
Pandora chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
ooh, that was really cute

Sometimes the "oh I hate you, but I love really
tyler chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
thia ia the most awesome story ive ever read in my entire short life no question...
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw. cute!
Micayasha chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I think you SHOULD write Gippal's side-this was very well-written, and as always, I love your stories, especially Warmth. You captured Baralai's sentiments very nicely.

However, I think that Baralai shares some traits with Gippal: he is charming; (albeit in a different sense and for different purposes) he is a very good fighter; (do you remember that battle against him in the game?) he can occasionally lighten the mood; (although Gippal is more often the one to do so) and I think he is also there when needed. There are probably more, but I'm too lazy to find them. Also, Baralai is HELLA CUTE! Good God, that man melts my heart and sometimes my legs! XD
Renn chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Yes, do write Gippal's side, it's so cute! I just loved it to death!...and I can SO see Gippal always being pursued by whatever!
DarkBaralai chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Gippalai, Gippalai, GIPPALAI! I love the Gippalai very mucho. In fact I have whole C2 section on it called Gippalai Glory...heh. Anyways, very cute fic, the one time Gippal is on time he is going to see his 'Lai. Aww. Gippal and Baralai are portrayed very well in my opinion, right down to the ladies chasing Gippal down the street...

Faves and C2's

Welcome to Gippalai Glory!
Samurai Bishie Queen chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
SBQ: BEGS you to write another chapter!

Gippal: Yes please do or queenie will just sit there eating cakes in front of us that we aren't allowed to have.

Baralai: A white rose! How unlike you Gippal!

Gippal: I want to get hot and sweaty with B! #

SBQ: YOu Hornball! Awaiting next chapter!
ffpanda chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I LOVED it! What a perfectly sweet teasing ending! And if you write Gippal's POV, I will certainly read it!
Tetsu-roku chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Fuf, drec ec naymmo luum! Cu Pynymye ryc vaamehkc vun Kebbym? Druikrd ed fyc dra udran fyo ynuiht! Ur famm. Knayd cduno!

Hint: It's in Al Bhed! Just try to translate it!
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YAY, YOU POSTED IT! _ And with such a cute title!

It may take a couple of days for people to review; it did for mine.

But there is SO MUCH LOVE for this! It's so cute and .. CUTE. I'm still squealing.

And you are SO right. There is NOT enough Gippalai out there...

I think you SHOULD write Gippal's side. _ XD

I've already squealed to you about this. I won't fill up the review box too much... lol.