Reviews for The Snake's Earliest Failure
undeadyeti chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Nice and she raised a valid point to the instructor how can anyone function in a combat situation after their eyes have been disabled, not to say a blind person can't fight a friend of mine is blind but is a monster in a fight(somehow he can "feel" when a blows is about to land and dodge it or counter it is amazing to watch), but someone who has had their eyes all their life and then bam! they're blind major adjustments must be made before said person can function on their own she used improvisation when she didn't have the neccessary equipment so she used what she shows initiative as you won't always have all your gear in an in all I eagerly await your update good sir/madame.
undeadyeti chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Different but nice so far
DancingPickle101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
hey this is good u should update it sometime!

Your favorite dancing pickle!
Misao chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
OMG! More, more, MORE!

Sorry, I'm just a little loud (not like you didn't notice...)

But, seriously, this is really good; please, continue with it.
Nidaime-sama chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Poor Anko-chan! Everyone is so meanto her...But at least she has a friend. I like this story alot! Please update soon! _
Fraggle Roc chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
(Takes out 80's Baby Seal of Approval) There you go, one for each chapter. Keep writing.
Hebigami chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Anko deserves a lot more love, so it's great to see a well-written fic centered around her. I'd like to see another update soon.
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
her character reminds me of a Naruto/Sasuke mix
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Anko's hair is dark purple and her eyes are brown
EfrainMan chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
It's nice to see a few things going right for her _ I can't wait for more, it's good :)
Captain-Beatty chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Hey there! It's Cheryl. Anyway, I read it and I enjoyed it. I told you I would! And you didn't believe me..."_" I'm crushed. About how old would they be in this? And I think this explains a lot about her char. I mean, I only saw her during the Chuunin exam (which I'm still working on) but from what I picked up this is a good way to explain a little more about her. If you disregard this, that's cool, if not, I'm honored. Ja!
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This really looks interesting, a very rare pairing. I hope you continue this :)
Dattebayo chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Aw... poor Anko-chan. But anyways, this is a cute pairing :) Write more please!
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
poor anko needs more hugs...

...this is a rather delayed reaction, but your choice of story titles fascinates me.
blackman chapter 1 . 10/3/2005